Lovely three bedroom detached home set in a quiet cul de sac location, with landscaped gardens and within walking distance of Great Bookham village centre. Bookham Station is approximatley just under a mile away providing a good commuter service to London. There are excellent schools in the area both in the state and private sector. Most of the house has been recently re-deocrated in neutral colours to includes some new carpets. The accommodation comprises of 3 good size reception rooms offering flexible accommodation and 3 double bedrooms:
Enclosed entrance porch opening into reception hall
lounge with fireplace, Bright and spacious, over looking rear garden with double doors opening to dining room with double doors to conservatory of good size overlooking the west facing rear landscaped garden kitchen Fully fitted offering gas hob, double oven. Washing machine and dishwasher opening to breakfast area and additional space with tumble dryer. Side door to garden. Cloakroom
spacious first floor landing
Bedroom 1 Double bedroom with range of fitted wardrobes. Double aspect to rear and side garden bedroom 2 with free standing double wardrobe bedroom 3 with double wardrobe family bathroom Fully tiled with white suite and walk in shower with glass screen, WC and wash hand basin. Integral garage
Delightful secluded gardens to rear of property, mostly laid to lawn with delightful landscaped mature planing and overlooking playing fields. The garden also benefits from a summer house and further shed for storage. To the front of the property there is a good size driveway for additional parking. Available. Unfurnished. Pets by negotiation.
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by Henshaws Estate Agent. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Henshaws Estate Agent for full details and further information.
From 1st June 2019 letting agents in England will only be able to make permitted payments to Tenants.
Permitted payments as defined under new legislation as from 1st June 2019 will only include the following:
1. The Rent
2. Refundable tenancy deposit - capped at no more than five week's rent where the annual rent is less than £50,000 or 6 weeks' where the total rent is £50,000 or above.
3. Refundable holding deposit - capped at no more than one week's rent.
4. Payments to change the tenancy - where requested by the Tenant.
This must not exceed the financial loss that a Landlord may suffer, or reasonable costs that have been incurred by the Landlord's agent resulting from an agreement for the Tenant to leave early.
6. Payments for utilities, communication services, TV licence and Council Tax.
7. Default fee for late payment of rent and replacement of lost key/security devices, where required under a tenancy agreement - default fees can only apply when this has been written into the tenancy agreement and covers late payment of rent, a lost key or security devices. The amount of default fee is limited to 3% over the Bank of England base rate for each date that the payment is outstanding and applies to rent which is more than 14 days overdue.
Henshaws estate agents are members of The Property Ombudsman and Client Money protection is provided by ARLA propertymark.
The Council Tax cost displayed is based on the council tax band and on the basis of 2 adults living at the property. The monthly cost shown excludes any discounts and is rounded to the nearest pound.
Full information on Council Tax discount entitlements can be found on the Gov.UK's website.