2 bed end terrace house to rent Nightingale Street, Abercanaid, Merthyr Tydfil CF48
- Abercanaid Community School0.2 miles
- Pentre-Bach0.2 miles
- Greenfield Special School0.4 miles
- Troed-y-rhiw1.2 miles
Features and description
- End of terrace
- Freshly decorated
- Enclosed ‘sunny’ garden
2 bedroom end of terrace stone cottage with enclosed ‘sunny’ garden at rear.
This dwelling is larger than the average 2 bedroom property in this area because it was originally built for the ‘pit managers house.
Freshly decorated in neutral toned paint throughout and with neutral toned vertical venetian blinds.
Electrics are newly rewired throughout with new consumer unit / distribution board.
Well insulated loft and walls, with new Kombi boiler and central heating throughout.
Kitchen - Good size kitchen with access front door (to street side) and access into large lounge room / diner room downstairs. Range of wall mounted and base unit cupboards. Gas hob, electric cooker. Spaces for washing machine and large refrigerator. Quarry tiled floor and tiled splash backs.
Lounge room – large lounge / diner room. Access to rear garden via door onto rear walkway. Neutral toned laminate. Wooden / timber stair to upper floor.
Carpeted landing providing access to 2 bedrooms and bathroom
Bathroom – white porcelain ware (bath, toilet, hand-basin), part tiled walls with electric shower over bath, ceiling mounted fan, wall mounted double-door mirrored cabinet over hand-basin. Neutral toned vinyl flooring
Bedroom - both double sized, windows at rear wall, carpeted in neutral toned flooring.
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) money laundering regulations – prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.
More informationReport this listing
Want an expert valuation of your home?Book an agent valuation
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by - Peter Alan - Merthyr Tydfil. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Peter Alan - Merthyr Tydfil for full details and further information.