Master Bedroom with Ensuite, Three Further Bedrooms, Family Bathroom
Private Rear Garden, Off Road Parking & Garage
Online Viewing Available
Listing view statistics
Last 30 days:
432 page views
432 page views
Presenting this four bedroomed detached property located in the highly popular area of South Knighton. The property comprises of a spacious entrance hall, lounge with access to the garden, modern fitted kitchen diner, downstairs WC. To the first floor there is the master bedroom with ensuite shower and bathroom a further two double bedrooms and a single bedroom and the family bathroom with bath and separate shower. Outside there is off-road parking and a garage. Offered unfurnished available from Mid-July. Online viewing available.
- Relevant letting fees and tenant protection information As well as paying the rent, you may also be required to make the following permitted payments.
- Permitted payments Before the tenancy starts (payable to Knightsbridge Professional Lettings ?the Agent') Holding Deposit: 1 week's rent Deposit: 5 weeks' rent
- During the tenancy (payable to the Agent) Payment of £50 if you want to change the tenancy agreement. Payment of £20 for the reasonably incurred costs for the loss of keys, plus the cost of any security device required such as garage fob, key fob, communal fob/security key. Payment of any unpaid rent or other reasonable costs associated with your early termination of the tenancy
- During the tenancy (payable to the provider) if permitted and applicable Utilities: Gas, electricity, water Communications: Telephone and broadband Installation of cable/satellite Subscription to cable/satellite supplier Television licence Council Tax
- Other permitted payments Any other permitted payments, not included above, under the relevant legislation including contractual damages.
Tenant protection Knightsbridge Professional Lettings is a member of Client Money Protect (cmp), which is a client money protection scheme, and also a member of The Property Redress Scheme (prs), which is a redress scheme. You can find out more details on the agent's website or by contacting the agent directly.
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by Knightsbridge Estate Agents & Valuers Clarendon Park. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Knightsbridge Estate Agents & Valuers Clarendon Park for full details and further information.
Water consumption is based on average water usage for the predicted occupancy of the property based on the number of bedrooms.
Total annual consumption (in cubic meters) is then averaged into a monthly cost.
Note: If you have 2 separate suppliers for water and sewage, you may receive 2 separate bills.
The Council Tax cost displayed is based on the council tax band and on the basis of 2 adults living at the property. The monthly cost shown excludes any discounts and is rounded to the nearest pound.
Full information on Council Tax discount entitlements can be found on the Gov.UK's website.