Situated in a convenient location in the centre of the market town of Holsworthy is this partly furnished 2 double bedroom, PVCu double glazed, self-contained, first floor flat. Washing machine and cooker/hob provided within the rent. Available immediately on a long term let. No pets.
Directions From the centre of Holsworthy proceed along Fore Street, Turning right into Bodmin Street. Take the next right into Croft Road where the flat will be found a short way along on the right hand side with a Bond Oxborough Phillips 'To Let' notice clearly displayed in the window.
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by Bond Oxborough Phillips - Holsworthy Lettings. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Bond Oxborough Phillips - Holsworthy Lettings for full details and further information.
Pets are by individual negotiation. However, if pets are accepted on application there will be a pet rent rate applicable per calendar month from the start of the tenancy.
References will be required.
- Holding deposit, equivalent to one week's rent, to secure property. This will go towards the first month's rent providing that you do not withdraw your application, do not provide inaccurate information, fail to disclose vital information or fail to proceed with the tenancy within a reasonable time frame.
- £50 incl VAT administration fee for any changes to the tenancy (when requested by the tenant).
- Early termination fee (only when agreed in writing from the landlord), £50 incl VAT administration fee plus any agreed reasonable costs (as agreed with landlord).
- Lost Keys / Security Devices; replacement will be charged at cost to the tenant.
- Late rent. Bond Oxborough Phillips reserve the right to charge interest; this can be added to each day after the rent due date, charged at an annual percentage rate of +3% above the Bank of England base rate until full payment is made.
Bond Oxborough Phillips Holsworthy obtains Client Money protection through cmp (Client Money Protect). Membership no: CMP003347
Bond Oxborough Phillips Holsworthy are members of The Property Ombudsman. Membership No: R00193-6
Water consumption is based on average water usage for the predicted occupancy of the property based on the number of bedrooms.
Total annual consumption (in cubic meters) is then averaged into a monthly cost.
Note: If you have 2 separate suppliers for water and sewage, you may receive 2 separate bills.