3 bed property to rent Saunders Close, Huntingdon PE29
- St John's CofE Primary School0.2 miles
- Huntingdon Primary School0.2 miles
- Huntingdon1 miles
- St Neots8.1 miles
Features and description
- Three bedroom mid terrace house
- Gas central heating
- Double glazing throughout
- Double bedrooms
- Refitted kitchen/diner
- Integrated oven with separate hob
- Integrated slim line dishwasher
- Front and rear gardens
- Available August
Zero deposit guarantee otpion available - Three bed family home
Three bedroom mid terrace house available in the quiet area of Saunders Close, Huntingdon. The property comprises; Entrance hall, Living Room - 4.60m(15'1'') x 3.99m(13'1''), Refitted kitchen/diner - 4.60m(15'1'') x 3.91m(12'10'') to include integrated electric oven, electric separate hob and extractor hood. Integrated slimline dishwasher and plumbing for washing machine.
Enclosed south facing rear garden measuring approximately 60ft in length and mainly laid to lawn with patio seating area. To include Brick-built shed.
Upstairs comprises; Master Bedroom - 3.99m(13'1'') x 3.05m(10'0'') max with built in cupboard. Second bedroom - 3.07m(10'1'') max x 3.00m(9'10''), Third bedroom - 3.05m(10'0'') x 1.83m(6'0'')
Family bathroom with shower over bath. The property also offers gas central heating and double glazing throughout.
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) money laundering regulations – prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.
More informationReport this listing
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by - Sharman Quinney. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Sharman Quinney for full details and further information.