Property Reference: 919817.
***Bills inclusive rent - £96pppw***
Available from 1 July 2021 is this Snug approved 7 double bedroom student property. Located on Beech Hill Road in the heart of Broomhill only a few minutes walk to Goodwin, University buildings and the Royal Hallamshire Hospital. Close proximity to the local supermarkets, shops, cafes, bars, restaurants and takeaways. It also has off road parking for 3 cars.
Bills to include, Gas, Electric, Water, Unlimited Fibre optic broadband and TV license
Deposit £250 per person
Ground floor comprises of:-
- Large modern fitted kitchen with 5 ring gas hob, integrated electric oven, combination microwave, washing machine, fridge freezer, under counter freezer, sink and drainer, garden access
- Large living/dining room with 3 sofas, coffee table TV stand, dining table and chairs
- Double bedroom with privacy lock, corner sink unit, wardrobe, chest of drawers, study desk and chair
Lower ground floor comprises of:-
- Additional fitted kitchen with gas cooker, microwave, washing machine, fridge/freezer, sink and drainer, - Bedroom and Living area with privacy lock, wardrobe, chest of drawers, sofa, arm chair, coffee table, study desk and chair, French window garden access
- En suite shower room, toilet and hand basin
First floor comprises of:-
- 3 large bedrooms with privacy lock 1 with corner sink unit, wardrobe, chest of drawers, study desk and chair
- Bathroom with shower over bath, toilet and hand basin
- Separate toilet with hand basin
Second floor comprises of:-
- 2 large double attic bedrooms with privacy lock, wardrobe, chest of drawers, study desk and chair
- Shower room with toilet and hand basin
- Gas central heating with combi boiler
- Double glazing
- Henry Hoover
- Telephone point
- Sky/cable point
- Security lighting
- Garden area
- Off road parking for 3 cars
The house is a registered HMO and has the latest safety regulations with smoke and heat detection, emergency lighting, fire doors and carbon monoxide detectors.
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £2,912.00 per month (£672.00 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £1,750.00
- 7 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Property comes furnished
- Available to move in from 01 July, 2021
- Minimum tenancy term is 12 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 8
- Students only.
- No Pets, sorry
- No Smokers
- Not Suitable for Families / Children
- Bills Included
- Property has parking
- Property has garden access
- EPC Rating: D
If calling, please quote reference: 919817
You will not be charged any admin fees.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
OpenRent endeavours to make all property particulars as accurate and reliable as possible, however if you require any further clarification or information please contact us. When applying for a tenancy using the Rent Now process, you will be required to pay one month's rent and any deposit before moving in. This will be paid to OpenRent and released to the landlord once you have moved in. With OpenRent there are no administration fees to pay.
Property Reference nine hundred and nineteen thousand eight hundred and seventeen