Property Reference: 942779.
Modern, bright and welcoming! Located in a desirable student area with convenience shops nearby and in close proximity to West Street and the city centre! You can see the Student union!
No hidden or administration fees!
- 6 Double Bedrooms in Shared House
- 5 mins walk to University tram stop
- 5 mins walk to Universities
- In Broomhall village
- Spacious Home with private rear patio area
- 5 Double Study Bedrooms - Renovated Summer 2019
- 1 Double Study Bedroom with Ensuite - Renovated Summer 2019
- 2 Modern Bathrooms - Renovated Summer 2019
- New Large Modern Kitchen
- Large Lounge with 3 x leather sofas
- Combi boiler, Washing Machine, Tumble drier,
- 2 Fridge Freezers, 2 Cookers, Microwave
- Double Glazing, Thermostatic Rads.
- Permit holder parking available outside property.
- All Inclusive Bills via UniHomes
- University & snug approved HMO.
12 month AST lease. Avoid moving costs over summer or £££s storage costs! £99 pppw / £429.00 pppcm / £5,148 pppa. Rent payable in advance on 1st of the month. £300 deposit held by dps. All bills inclusive via UniHomes.Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £429.00 per month (£99.00 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £300.00
- 6 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Property comes furnished
- Available to move in from 24 June, 2021
- Minimum tenancy term is 12 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 6
- Students only.
- No Pets, sorry
- No Smokers
- Not Suitable for Families / Children
- Bills Included
- Property has parking
- Property has garden access
- EPC Rating: EPC Not Required (Shared Accommodation) If calling, please quote reference: 942779 Fees:
You will not
be charged any admin fees.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.OpenRent endeavours to make all property particulars as accurate and reliable as possible, however if you require any further clarification or information please contact us. When applying for a tenancy using the Rent Now process, you will be required to pay one month's rent and any deposit before moving in. This will be paid to OpenRent and released to the landlord once you have moved in. With OpenRent there are no administration fees to pay. Property Reference nine hundred and forty-two thousand seven hundred and seventy-nine