2 bed flat to rent Cliff Road, Dovercourt, Harwich CO12
- Dovercourt0.2 miles
- The Mayflower Primary School0.4 miles
- Harwich Community Primary School and Nursery0.5 miles
- Harwich Town0.7 miles
Features and description
- First floor flat
- Close to beach
- Close to train station and A120
- Recently redecorated throughout
- New carpets
- Sea view
- Gas central heating
- Parking available
- Available now
- Call today!
Two bedroom first floor flat available just a stone's throw away from Dovercourt Beach and town centre. Call today!
Two bedroom first floor flat available just a stone’s throw away from Dovercourt Beach and town centre. The property is conveniently located within walking distance to the train station as well as easy access to the A120.
Recently decorated throughout with brand new carpets. The property benefits from a good sized lounge with bay window, fitted kitchen, family bathroom with shower over bath, large master bedroom and a second single bedroom. Gas central heating and double glazed throughout.
Available immediately on an unfurnished basis. Call today!
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) money laundering regulations – prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.
More informationReport this listing
Want an expert valuation of your home?Book an agent valuation
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by - William H Brown - Harwich. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact William H Brown - Harwich for full details and further information.