2 bed property to rent Summerhill Place, Market Harborough LE16
- Farndon Fields Primary School0.6 miles
- St Joseph's Catholic Voluntary Academy0.8 miles
- Market Harborough1.5 miles
- Coventry Airport23.9 miles
Features and description
- Available now
- Shared garden maintained by the landlord
- Two bedroom
- Excellent location
Fantastic opportunity to rent this well-presented semi-detached home with open plan living area and easy-to-maintain garden in the sought-after town of Market Harborough. The shared garden is maintained by the Landlord throughout the tenancy. *available now*
Market Harborough is a picturesque medieval 'new town', developed in the 12th century especially to be a market and promote local trade. It has a population of 22,911 and is the administrative headquarters of Harborough District Council. Harborough landmarks include a 14th century church - St. Dionysius, which boasts a breath taking spire and a tourist attraction, 17th century "Old Grammar School", which is a famous building standing on huge oak pillars.
Harborough is central to some stunning villages including Great Bowden, Maidwell, Naseby, Cottingham and Foxton, which is also a tourist attraction with its well-used Grand Canal and locks.
The A6 now bypasses the town to the east and the A14 which carries east-west traffic is 6 miles to the south.
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) money laundering regulations – prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.
More informationReport this listing
Want an expert valuation of your home?Book an agent valuation
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by - Connells - Oakley Vale. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Connells - Oakley Vale for full details and further information.