2 bed flat to rent Onslow Square, London SW7
- Westminster Tutors0.1 miles
- Oratory Roman Catholic Primary School0.2 miles
- South Kensington0.2 miles
- Gloucester Road0.4 miles
Features and description
- Furnished or unfurnished
- Stunning Brand Newly Developed Two Double Bedroom, Two Bathroom, Plus WC
- Classic White Stucco Fronted Georgian Period Conversion
- 1,252 Sq Ft (116.3 Sq Meters)
- Two Storage Rooms In Basement, Floor Area Of 61 Sq Ft
- Double Height Ceilings Throughout
- Reception Room Spans 26.1 x 18.6 Ft
- Direct Views Over Private Residents Garden Of Onslow Square
- Communal Gardens Includes Tennis Courts
- Just 4 Mins Walk To South Kensington Tube Station
- Shops, Cafes, Designer Boutiques On Nearby Fulham Rd & Brompton Rd
Situated within a classic white stucco fronted Georgian period conversion, in the much sought after Onslow Square.
Boasting an internal area of 1,252 Sq Ft (116.3 Sq Meters), excluding the Two Storage Rooms with floor area of 61 Sq Ft, this modern & contemporary apartment has been remodelled to the highest standards throughout.
Benefiting from a substantial entrance hallway, double height ceilings throughout, and artisan craftmanship clearly visible in the bespoke cornicing around the doors & custom built fully integrated designer eat-in kitchen. The reception room spans 26.1 x 18.6 Ft, and provides superb direct views over the private residents garden of Onslow Square, perfect for entertaining guests.
Moreover, the large master bedroom on the other side of this apartment, via French Doors, opens directly onto the residents only private communal gardens (includes Tennis Courts).
Both bedrooms have a plethora of fitted floor-to-ceiling wardrobe space.
Further benefits include Two Storage Rooms on the lower ground floor level of the building, and on-site building manager.
Residents Parking Permits available within the Royal Borough of Kensington & Chelsea.
Fantastic Location, just 4 minutes walk (0.2 Mile) to South Kensington underground train station (Circle, Piccadilly & District Lines).
And, a short stroll to the many boutique cafes, restaurants & designer shops of both Fulham Road & Brompton Road.
1 floor plan available
View the floor plan to understand the space and layout of this property.
More informationReport this listing
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by - Knightsbridge Estate Agents. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Knightsbridge Estate Agents for full details and further information.