2 bed terraced house to rent Foredyke Avenue, Hull, East Riding Of Yorkshire HU7
- Stoneferry Primary School0.4 miles
- Dorchester Primary School0.7 miles
- Hull2.1 miles
- Hull Ferry Terminal2.7 miles
These distances are calculated in a straight line. The actual route and distance may vary.
Features and description
EPC rating D.
Once you have viewed and chosen your new home you will be required to complete our application forms
In order to reserve a property a holding deposit of £75 will be required to be paid. Here at Bruce Ryan Homes the following policies will apply to all holding deposits
1. We have 15 days to process your application and to make a decision about renting the property to you once a holding deposit is taken.
2. If the tenancy does not go ahead then the money will be repaid in full within 7 days of the deadline being reached or the landlord backing out subject to clause 3 below..
3. However repayment does not need to be in full if the tenant backs out of the tenancy agreement themselves, fails right to rent checks, has provided false or misleading information, or where we try our best to get the information needed but the tenant fails to provide it within the 15 days. In these case’s £50.00 of the holding deposit will be retained by us to cover our time.
4. If the tenancy does go ahead, the holding deposit will be converted into part payment of the actual deposit or used towards the initial rent payment.
If required the Deposit will be £575.00
Bruce Ryan use credit referencing agency to check your credit history and to obtain references from employers and previous landlords. It is important that you complete the application forms truthfully or you may lose your holding fee.
Any initial offer of accommodation is subject to satisfactory reference being received.
Photographic Identification Validation is required for all tenant’s and guarantor’s before we can release keys.
It is a requirement by the Landlord of this property that the tenant holds adequate contents insurance to cover the landlord’s property and accidental damage caused by the tenant to the furniture, fixtures and fittings of the property with a minimum sum insured of £2500. This insurance can be arranged easily on the internet of by visiting any of the main supermarkets who will have leaflets available. You may be asked to provide a copy of your insurance policy for our records.
Electricity, gas, mains water and drainage may be connected to the property. However, you will need to register with your chosen supplier as soon as you move in.
The local authority for this area is East Riding of Yorkshire Council. The band for this property is tbc
Kitchen / Diner
More informationReport this listing
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by - Bruce Ryan Homes. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Bruce Ryan Homes for full details and further information.