2 bed flat to rent Royal Crescent, Bath BA1
Points of interest
- St Andrews Church School0.1 miles
- Bath Academy0.2 miles
- Bath Spa0.8 miles
- Oldfield Park0.8 miles
These distances are calculated in a straight line. The actual route and distance may vary.
Features and description
- Spectacular views
- Spacious apartment
- Two double bedrooms
- Two bathrooms
- High ceilings
- Period features
- Council tax band E
- Available now
One of Great Britain’s most treasured pieces of architecture, the beautiful Royal Crescent is just spectacular. Designed by John Wood the Younger and built in the mid-late 1770’s, Royal Crescent is located in the heart of Bath.
Originally named ‘The Crescent’, it was given it’s ’Royal’ prefix after Prince Fredrick, the son of King George III, stayed there.
Number 5 has its own rich history, with a Christopher Anstey, a notable English writer and poet being an early owner. You’ll find a plaque commemorating him at the front of the building.
Accessed through an imposing entrance hall of an exceptionally well-maintained building, this newly renovated second floor apartment has been finished to the highest specification. Offered unfurnished, the accommodation comprises:
Entrance hallway with storage
Large open-plan lounge with stunning views across the Royal Crescent
Top of the range kitchen with white goods included
Master bedroom with storage and en-suite bathroom
Second double bedroom
Main bathroom with free-standing bath and shower cubicle
With charming features throughout – such as working shutters and some original feature stonework - this apartment is sophisticated, luxurious and not to be missed. Available now.
Gas central heating
1. View the property or arrange for a representative you trust to view it for you.
2. Make an offer. On acceptance of your offer pay the Holding Fee of 1 weeks rent and complete and return our Tenant Terms of Business. This then secures the property (only once the holding fee has been paid). These funds will be deducted from your move in monies (rent) once your application is approved.
3. You will be passed to our friendly, Zest New Lets team, who will commence your referencing, application and contracts process. Please note, you risk forfeiting your holding deposit if you do not supply the required referencing information within 15 days from the initial request.
4. The Company Agency Fee (if applicable) is £468 and the deposit is usually equal to five week’s rent. Deposits are protected with the Deposit Protection Service (dps) and must be paid by the applicant and not a third party.
5. Ensure you provide photographic id such as your passport, id card or similar. If you are from overseas, we will require evidence of your right to rent in the UK.
6. Have references for employment, previous tenancies and, if self-employed, your latest set of company accounts to hand.
7. Have a guarantor (in the absence of references) who is a UK home owner and able to cover your obligations. Alternatively, you can pay all of the rent in advance.
8. Pay your first month's rent before the start date of your tenancy. Rent is paid monthly at the advertised pcm figure. Bank transfers are accepted, but payment is not cleared until the funds are received into our client account.
Floor plans and tours
FLOOR PLANS (1)
More informationReport this listing
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by - Zest. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Zest for full details and further information.