Skip to main content Menu Skip to footer

Profile for Dizzymyheadisspinin

Joined on: 26th Oct 2013

No photo available

About me

I own a property in Colchester which my last tenants destroyed and the Letting Agency ripped me off on rent payments a few years ago - it is in desperate need of repair to bring it back to the standard require - I had been hoping to do this myself - I'm fast approaching the end of middle age, heading quicker every year towards retiring - I have developed heart disease and the distance from house to work is 100 each way - is there any scheme where I can sign the house over to the council for 5 years or more and they take over the full management and repair

Sorry, the AskMe™ Q&A is no longer available

We would like to say a huge thank you to our community for your questions and responses over the years. It has not been in vain. We've used your discussions to help shape new content and new ideas for the future. We could not have achieved this without you.