Pub/bar for saleStainton, Penrith CA11
Local area information
- Stainton CofE Primary School 0.1 miles
- Yanwath Primary School 1.9 miles
- Penrith (North Lakes) 2 miles
- Pooley Bridge Ullswater Ferry Landing 2.7 miles
These distances are calculated in a straight line. The actual route and distance may vary.
Features and description
• Plus village shop with sub post office
• Outside seating areas, garden, parking and 2-bedroom owner’s accommodation
• Popular edge of Lake District village, near Penrith and M6 motorway
• Excellent well-established reputation and trade
A popular and successful village pub and food destination inn plus a village post office shop providing additional income situated in a fashionable village on the very edge of the Lake District. The business has been owned and run by the current proprietors since 2009 as a family business with a reputation across a wide area for traditional fare.
Opening hours: Monday to Friday 12-3pm and 6-11.30pm and Saturday and Sunday 12 noon to 12 midnight
Turnover: £230,950 net of VAT (y/e 31 March 2021) plus post office shop income. The new owners will need to apply to the Post Office for the Subpostmaster position. Full accounts will be made available to bona fide applicants, normally after viewing.
Split of the trade: About 55% food and 45% drink.
Reason for sale: Retirement.
An adjoining 3-bedroom house is available separately.
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by - Mere Commercial. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Mere Commercial for full details and further information.