Retail premises for saleFormer Sam's Brasserie, Bridge Street, Blackwood NP12
Local area information
- Libanus Primary School 0.3 miles
- Blackwood Primary School 0.5 miles
- Pengam 1.7 miles
- Hengoed 1.8 miles
These distances are calculated in a straight line. The actual route and distance may vary.
Features and description
- Detached premises currently fitted out and refurbished for its use as a restaurant
- Total Net Internal Area circa 2,366 sq ft (219.80 sq m) to include first floor residential accommodation with potential for re-development
- First floor contains five double bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms which are in need of upgrading but can be accessed separately via an external stairc
- Ample car parking to the rear
- EPC Band: To be confirmed
- Price - £299,950 exclusive
The ground floor comprises a front seating area with bar providing circa 35 covers, a rear seating area providing circa 25 covers, a storage room, commercial kitchen and male and female WC's. The first floor provides storage / ancillary accommodation but offers the potential for redevelopment subject to obtaining the necessary consents. The property has been refurbished to include new wiring, gas central heating and a fire alarm system.
Externally the property is bound in part by a stone built wall with iron fencing with access to the rear via a customer car park. Furthermore there is an outside seating area with bar and an adjacent grassed area which offers further potential for development or extension.
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by - Brinsons. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Brinsons for full details and further information.