Warehouse for saleWolverhampton, England, United Kingdom WV13
Local area information
- St Matthias School 0.3 miles
- Stow Heath Primary School 0.6 miles
- Wolverhampton 1.5 miles
- Coseley 3 miles
These distances are calculated in a straight line. The actual route and distance may vary.
Features and description
Please quote reference B07019
Hilton Smythe is delighted to welcome to the market a removal and storage business.
The business was founded by the current owner when he identified a need for competitively price removals in his area. The business has been a real labour of love for him and has gone from strength to strength under his guidance and has had many satisfied customers and gained a fantastic reputation.
The business is now being sold, albeit reluctantly and with a heavy heart only due to the vendors wish to pursue a change in direction, he is keen to see his beloved removals and storage company pass to an ambitious and entrepreneurial new owner who can take this already thriving business to the next level.
Whether their customers are looking to move home or office, or if they need a fast courier service or a man with a van, this business is the best choice for dependable, well priced, friendly and competitive service.
The business helps customers from Wolverhampton, Dudley, Birmingham, Walsall, Cannock Telford and other surrounding area in the West Midlands and Shropshire. The business aims to beat like for like quotes and all items are fully insured during transit.
The business provides complete control of their customers moving needs. They will pack up their house, carefully and respectfully with the use of free cardboard boxes, they will transport house items at a time to suit the customer and they will place all the items into the customers new home and build beds and wardrobes if required.
The business offers a range of services including;
- Residential Removal Service
- Warehousing and Storage Service
- Commercial Removal Service
- Moving Kits
- Packaging Materials
The sale will include the company website and the business enjoys great visibility on the internet along with impressive reviews such as ;
- “Can’t recommend the company enough. They are fantastic and moved me from Wales to the Midlands with no stress”
- “Absolutely first class service from these guys from the start off in Staffordshire to finishing off with delivery in the North East of Scotland. Great service, thanks to all the office staff and the drivers for making Dads move so effortless”
- “Fantastic and lovely to deal with from the off. They were a massive help in our moving process especially for my parents. I would recommend them to anyone within the area looking move'
Reasons to buy;
- A well-established business with an enviable reputation and existing customers
- All fixtures, fittings and equipment included making this a turnkey business opportunity
- Current owner happy to offer a handover to ensure the continued success
- Ideal bolt on to an existing removals company
- Priced to facilitate an early sale
Very rarely do removals companies of this calibre come to the open market so early enquiry is highly recommended.
The sale will include all fixtures, fittings, vehicles, storage rooms and equipment pursuant to the effective running of the business comprising (but not limited to);
- 10 storage rooms in varying sizes
- Fork lift trucks
- 4 x Luton vans (various makes)
- 1 x Estimating Van (Mercedes Vito a 19 plate)
- 1 x 18 Tonne Daf
- 1 x 13.5 Tonne Mercedes
- 1 x 8.3 Tonne Daf
The vendor estimates the assets to be worth in excess of £100,000.
agb Removals is located in Wolverhampton.
Agb Removals is situated on a purpose built industrial estate and sits alongside other complimentary businesses. The premises are immaculately presented and maintained with clear visible signage and distinctive livery. There is free parking immediately outside the premises.
The business occupies purpose built premises ideally suited to the trade and comprising;
- Reception - With window and glazed door to front.
- Main Sales office - With window to front, desks, chairs, filing cabinets etc
- Further Office - To the right is a further office that is currently sub-let achieving a useful, monthly rental income of £600.
- Office - Managers office with desk, chair, cupboards etc.
- Staff Room/Kitchen - Generous and bright room, kitchenette area with base and wall units, stainless steel sink and drainer, space for kettle, fridge and microwave etc, staff lockers.
- Warehouse / Storage Rooms - To the rear of the front offices there is a large, double height warehouse with roller shutter to rear, storage rooms and a mezzanine providing additional storage.
The premises are secured by a 9 camera CCTV system with smart phone connectivity and a monitored alarm system. Additionally there is full night time security with security guards with dogs carrying out regular patrols.
We are advised that the business is being sold on a Leasehold basis, with 3 years remaining on the lease. The rent is £24,000, with rates payable at £177 per month.
The busines hours are -
Monday – 9:00am – 5:00pm
Tuesday – 9:00am – 5:00pm
Wednesday – 9:00am – 5:00pm
Thursday – 9:00am – 5:00pm
Friday – 9:00am – 5:00pm
Saturday - Closed
Sunday - Closed
We are advised that the business is owner ran and managed, with the help of 2 full-time admin staff, 2 full-time hgv drivers and 12 other zero hour workers.
We are advised as per the 2021 accounts, the business generated a turnover in the region of £430,000. Further financials can be made available upon request.
Please quote reference B07019
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by - Hilton Smythe Business Sales. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Hilton Smythe Business Sales for full details and further information.