Office for saleUpper High Street, Winchester SO23
Local area information
- Winchester 0.2 miles
- St Bede Church of England Primary School 0.4 miles
- The Pilgrims School 0.4 miles
- Shawford 2.9 miles
These distances are calculated in a straight line. The actual route and distance may vary.
Read our area guide for Winchester to find out more about the area.
Features and description
- Potential for permitted development rights
- Dominant City Centre Location overlooking historic Westgate
- 150 meters from Winchester Central Station
* Opposite Hampshire County Council HQ and close to Winchester Law Courts
* Approximately 150 meters from Winchester Central Station
* Flexible Class E Use
* Potential for Permitted Development Rights
* Substantial rear garden
* Adjacent to bus stop, 150 meters to Tower Street Car Park
* Front and Side/Main entrances
* Facilities on each floor
(Net internal areas measured in accordance with RICS Code of Measuring Practice)
lower ground floor 730 sq ft (67.8 sq m)
ground floor 1,203 sq ft (111.8 sq m)
first floor 1,257 sq ft (116.8 sq m)
second floor 1,281 sq ft (119.0 sq m)
total 4,471 sq ft (415.4 sq m)
note – The above measurements above reflect the net internal areas of the current office layout.
Interested parties are advised to contact the Rating Authority, Winchester City Council.
An Energy Performance Certificate is available on request.
The accommodation is available on either of the following bases;
A new lease for length of term to be agreed. Rental guide on application.
For sale, freehold with price guide on request.
Strictly by appointment with Glanfield Holmlund
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by - Glanfield Holmlund. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Glanfield Holmlund for full details and further information.