Restaurant for saleColeshill Road, Hartshill, Nuneaton CV10
Local area information
- Nathaniel Newton Infant School 0.2 miles
- Hartshill School 0.3 miles
- Nuneaton 2.6 miles
- Bermuda Park 3.1 miles
These distances are calculated in a straight line. The actual route and distance may vary.
Read our area guide for Nuneaton to find out more about the area.
Features and description
- Leasehold Fish & Chip Takeaway
- Pizza Takeaway
- No Deliveries
- Established Business
- Ample Parking
- Staff Managed
This respected Fish & Chip Takeaway business is located in Nuneaton, Warwickshire. Situated within a prominent and highly visible trading position on the busy Coleshill Road and directly opposite Triple A Foodhall & Convenience Store. There is ample parking and the area is surrounded by plenty of chimney pots. Nuneaton town centre can be accessed via the B4114 and is just (3 miles) away.
Leasehold Asking Price £195,000 plus sav (£2,000)
Veritas Business Sales are delighted to offer for sale this outstanding Fish & Chip takeaway which is located in Nuneaton. The property has been a fish & Chip shop for over 30 years and has been in the careful hands of our client for the past 5 years. They are now offering the business for sale due to other business commitments. Since ownership they have continually invested in new equipment along with fixtures & fittings which are all bought and paid for and included within the sale price which is a huge plus for any new purchaser as additional funds will not need to be spent for some time. Fry-days is overseen by the owner but operated daily by a team of 3 full time & 3 part time members of staff and has high weekly turnover. More details on application. The split is 70% fish & chip trade with the remaining 30% deriving from pizzas. They serve a fine range of traditional fish & chips, pies, southern fried chicken, pizzas, kebabs, condiments and cold drinks. All fayre is freshly prepared to order on the premises using only the finest ingredients.
We believe that there is potential to increase trade by expanding upon the current opening times, by joining the on-line delivery portals such as Just Eat, Deliveroo and Uber eats and by having an owner operator at the helm. The business already enjoys a strong reputation within the local community and beyond and as such has a high level of regular and repeat trade along with many passers by. This is a superb opportunity to purchase a very well fitted business with untapped potential which is a great base to build upon and as such early viewing is highly recommended.
Monday - Thursday - 11:30am - 2:00pm - 4.00pm - 9:00pm
Friday & Saturday - 11:30am - 2:00pm - 4.00pm - 10:00pm
Sunday - closed
Term: 15 years
Remaining: 10 years
Rent: £24,000 pa
Takeaway comprising: 5 x menu boards, 2 x slim-line drinks fridges (Coca-Cola), 3 pan range (Hopkins) with chip box and 2 x warming cabinets, serve over sales counter with epos till system, serve over hot food cabinet, serve over chilled salad bar, pizza oven (Middleby Marshall) with its own extraction system above, stainless steel table, microwave (Panasonic), 2 x metal shelves, 4 pot wet bain-marie (Lincat), 5 pot wet bain-marie, 3 x kebab racks (Archway), kebab meat shaver, extractor canopy, stainless steel pizza topping unit and insect zapper.
Preparation room with chicken fryer (Meridian), breading table, 2 draw food warmer (Winston), 5 burner gas hob, stainless steel table, stainless steel table with can opener, stainless steel sink drainer, 3 x metal shelves, safe, stainless steel wash basin, wall mounted soap dispenser, wall mounted paper towel dispenser and loft hatch to a storage area above.
Freezer room with 2 x under counter fish fridges (Williams), upright fridge (Williams), upright fridge (Foster), 3 x chest freezers, metal storage unit, vinegar barrel, stainless steel sink drainer, 4 x metal shelves, 2 x flour storage tubs and insect zapper.
Chipping room with potato chipper (imc), potato peeler (Bold), stainless steel potato soak tank, stainless steel sink drainer, stainless steel table, wall mounted soap dispenser, wall mounted paper towel dispenser, potato storage area, 2 plastic chip bins and rear exit door.
W/C with hand wash basin.
The property benefits from electric roller shutters to the frontage and CCTV (5 camera system).
Reserved parking for (1) and a large free communal car park.
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by - Veritas Business Sales Ltd. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Veritas Business Sales Ltd for full details and further information.