Property for saleChurch Street, Launceston PL15
Local area information
- Windmill Hill Academy 0.2 miles
- St Joseph's School 0.5 miles
- Torpoint Ferry Terminal 19.6 miles
- Devonport Ferry Terminal 19.6 miles
These distances are calculated in a straight line. The actual route and distance may vary.
Read our area guide for Launceston to find out more about the area.
Features and description
- Of interest to investors.
- An attractive Grade II* Listed building
- Arranged as a ground floor shop with a three bedroom self-contained maisonette above.
- High Street retail investment.
- Retail tenant has two other units
- Currently producing £16,260 per annum
- Scaffolding for redecoration of facade which is now complete
Auction Sale - 20/09/2023
Of interest to investors. An attractive Grade II* Listed building arranged as a ground floor shop with a three bedroom self-contained maisonette above. High Street retail investment. Currently producing £16,260 per annum
Church Street is in the centre of Launceston and within the predominant retail area of the Town.
It has a significant footfall and runs between High Street and Broad Street.
Other nearby occupiers include Hush Hair & Beauty, Superdrug, Kievells Estate Agents and the Cooperative together with many independent boutique traders
Launceston Station - National Rail
The first and second floor maisonette is let on a 12 month assured shorthold tenancy from 01/04/2021 (now statutory periodic) at a rent of £730 per month.
The ground floor shop is let to Fizzy Launceston Limited trading as a sweet shop on a 6 year lease from 13/03/2023 at a rental of £7,500 per annum. There is a rent review in March 2026
Ground floor shop - Retail area, Kitchen. Approximate floor area 497 sq ft (46.2 sq m)
First floor - Reception room, Kitchen/ Dining room
Second floor - Three bedrooms, Bathroom/wc
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by - Savills - National Auctions. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Savills - National Auctions for full details and further information.