Retail premises for saleKings Street, Stroud, Gloucestershire GL5
Local area information
- Stroud (Gloucs) 0.1 miles
- St Rose's Special School (SEN) 0.2 miles
- The Rosary Catholic Primary School 0.2 miles
- Stonehouse 2.6 miles
These distances are calculated in a straight line. The actual route and distance may vary.
Features and description
Located within the main retail area, the property is within close proximity to Stroud Railway Station, providing a direct link to London Paddington, the bus station and the popular Five Valleys Shopping Centre.
Stroud is a popular market town in the Cotswolds in Gloucestershire and in 2021 was named as the Best Place to Live in the UK by the Sunday Times.
Two adjacent buildings that have been linked internally.
The main features comprise :-
- Frontage to both King Street & George Street.
- Accommodation arranged over basement, ground and 1st floor.
- Former banking hall benefits from high ceilings, decorative plasterwork and timber panelling.
- A substantial, tiled basement is installed accommodating a walk in safe.
- The property has a floor area extending to approximately 5,269 sq ft (489.49 sq m) measured on a Gross Internal Area (gia) basis.
Previously occupied by a Bank, the property may be suitable for a variety of uses which could include, retail, office or leisure. Alternatively, the property may be suitable for residential re-development subject to obtaining the necessary consents.
Floor plans and tours
Floor plans (5)
5 floor plans available
View the floor plans to understand the space and layout of this property.
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by - Kurt Wyman Surveyors & Property Agents. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Kurt Wyman Surveyors & Property Agents for full details and further information.