2 bed mobile/park home for saleSouthview Park, Burgh Road, Skegness PE25
Points of interest
- The Viking School1.1 miles
- Beacon Primary Academy1.2 miles
- Skegness1.5 miles
- Havenhouse3.1 miles
These distances are calculated in a straight line. The actual route and distance may vary.
Features and description
- Fantastic Stylish 'Lodge Style' Park Home
- Sought After Southview Park Location in Skegness
- 'Vaulted' Open Plan Lounge/Diner/Kitchen with Appliances
- 2 Beds, En-suite to Master & both with Dressing Areas
- 'Wrap Around' Veranda Allowing for Stunning Lake View
Immaculately Presented, Stylish Lodge Style Park Home, on the popular Southview Leisure Park boasting a stunning Lake View, with great access to the thriving East Coast resort of Skegness. Open Plan Lounge/Diner/ Kitchen, 2 Beds, Master with En-Suite facility/Dressing Area & 'Wrap Around' Veranda.
Immaculately Presented 2 Bed 2014 'Clearwater' Lodge by Willerby, situated on the popular Southview Leisure Park in the thriving East Coast resort of Skegness. The Park offers a variety of facilities to owners & their visitors including a Leisure Centre with Swimming Pool, Gym & Sauna/Spa, Entertainment Complex with Bar & Restaurant, Fishing Lakes & Golf course, on site Shops, Laundrette & Childrens Play Areas etc. The Fantastically Presented Modern Lodge Style Park Home, offers well appointed accommodation comprising of an Open Plan Lounge/ Diner/ Kitchen area with a vaulted ceiling, the Kitchen being fitted with a good range of units & integrated appliances & enjoying a good amount of natural light and views via the picture windows & patio doors which are arranged over the 3 elevations. There is an Inner Hallway allowing access to the Master Bedroom which has the benefit of a walk in wardrobe & an En-Suite Shower, Bedroom 2 also has the benefit of a walk in wardrobe whilst the Separate Bathroom is fitted with a panelled bath with shower mixer taps facility over. Externally, the property has a uPVC decking/veranda facility to 2 elevations, allowing for ease of access & a pleasant external seating area in order to enjoy the surroundings, including the pleasant adjacent Lakeview & during warmer months making an ideal area for socialising. With a metal shed storage facility & off road parking set within lawn surrounds, viewing is highly recommended to fully appreciate.
Lounge/diner 18' 7" x 19' 4" ( 5.66m x 5.89m )
Being of a triple aspect with double glazed windows to 3 elevations including a double glazed entrance door, double glazed picture windows, double glazed patio doors leading onto the veranda area and double glazed standard sized windows.
Kitchen 9' 7" x 9' 7" ( 2.92m x 2.92m )
With a good range of cream wall, base and drawer units with complimentary work top surfaces over and accompanying splash backs. Incorporating an integrated gas double oven and integrated microwave, integrated gas hob, inset sink with mixer taps over, selection of inset lighting, integrated fridge and freezer, dishwasher, washer/dryer and an additional useful cloak cupboard incorporating the central heating boiler, vaulted ceiling and feature flooring There is a door with access to;
Having a radiator and doors to;
Bedroom 1 9' 6" x 9' 1" ( 2.90m x 2.77m )
Comprising of a double glazed window, vaulted ceiling, radiator and a walk in wardrobe, dressing facility with a good amount of drawer and hanging space with lighting, another door into;
Fitted with a corner quadrant shower cubicle with a mains shower therein, low flush WC, wash hand basin set into a useful vanity unit with useful storage cupboard below, ceiling lighting, extractor, radiator and a double glazed opaque window.
Bedroom 2 8' 9" x 9' 7" + the robes. ( 2.67m x 2.92m + the robes. )
With a double glazed window, radiator, vaulted ceiling and walk in wardrobe with a good amount of drawers and hanging space with lighting.
Fitted with a 3 piece suite comprising of a panelled bath with shower mixer taps over, low flush wc, wash hand basin set onto a useful vanity unit with useful storage cupboards below, extractor, radiator, feature flooring, ceiling lights, complimentary splash backs and a double glazed opaque window.
The property is located on the popular 'Belfry' section on 'Southview Leisure Park', ideally placed to benefit from the wide range of facilities and amenities available on the Park. Externally there is Upvc decking to 2 elevations for ease of access to the entrance door, making it an ideal area to enjoy outdoor seating in the warmer months, and to enjoy the views of the nearby lake. There is outside lighting, outside tap & parking provision, all set within lawned surrounds.
Please contact the branch for further information relating to annual fees.
The Vendors are including in the sale fixtures and fittings such as furniture but will be excluding personal electrical items.
See Multi Map Illustration.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
Floor plans and tours
Floor plans (1)
1 virtual tour available
Step inside the property with a virtual tour or video walkthrough.
More informationReport this listing
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by - William H Brown - Skegness. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact William H Brown - Skegness for full details and further information.