2 bed flat for sale Victoria Court, Chelmsford CM1
- The Cathedral Church of England Voluntary Aided Primary School, Chelmsford0.1 miles
- Chelmsford0.3 miles
- King Edward VI Grammar School, Chelmsford0.4 miles
- Hatfield Peverel5.8 miles
Features and description
- 6 months’ rent paid incentive by the seller! º
- *£58,750 for a 25% share available under the shared ownership scheme*
- Double glazed for sound insulation
- You can purchase more shares up to 75% when the time is right for you
- Excellent starter home – perfect for commuters, single occupants and families
- Walking distance to public transport and Chelmsford Train Station
- Easy access to the A12 providing routes to London and the A130 and A131 close by
- Communal gardens
- Introduction -
Looking for independence and a home to call your own? This ideal one-bed apartment is located within an established residential area in Chelmsford. In the immediate area you will find local amenities, bus services and convenient access to the town centre and beyond. The property provides convenient road links to the A12 which serves London, the A130 to the South and A131 to Braintree and surrounding areas; so why not take a look?
- What the owner says -
“Offered for sale with a 25% share of ownership is this modern City Centre first floor two- bedroom apartment. Two great sized double bedrooms and a fabulous lounge with semi open-plan kitchen and a balcony, a modern bathroom, spacious entrance hall with entry phone system, well kept & private communal grounds.
Ideally located within a short stroll to Chelmsford mainline station and city centre. Absolutely ideal for first-time buyers and commuters alike - opportunity to purchase up to 75%.”
- Full description –
Shared ownership is a government backed scheme that can be a stepping stone to completely owning your own home. If you’re finding it difficult to save for a deposit this is a great option as the amount you’ll need is based on the share you’re buying.
Two-bed first-floor apartment.
- Entrance hallway with telephone entry system for peace of mind and built in storage cupboard.
- Living room (4.39m x 4.01m) with direct access to the kitchen and patio doors leading to private balcony.
- Kitchen (3.20m x 1.93m) fitted with coordinating wall and base units, electric oven, gas hob, extractor and window to rear aspect.
- Main bedroom (3.73m x 2.59m) with double built in wardrobe and full length French window to front aspect.
- Second bedroom (3.33m x 3.20m) with full length French window to front aspect.
- Bathroom includes white suite comprising panelled bath, wash basin and WC. Partially tiled walls, radiator and extractor fan.
- Gas central heating.
- Well maintained communal gardens and secure storage area.
*note* There is no parking space included with the flat but local arrangements can be made from other flat owners.
- Costs –
Price - £58,750*
Rent - £623.77pm
Service charge - £134.51pm**
6 month’s rent paid by the seller upon completion º
*This represents a 25% share of the full open market value of £235,000
**This includes: Management charge, service charge, building insurance and sinking fund. Rent and service charges are reviewed annually.
º To be discussed during conveyancing
- General Information -
Lease: 99 years from 1 November 2004
Years remaining on lease: Approx. 83
Approximate internal area: 51 sq. M.
Local authority: Chelmsford City Council
Council tax band: C
EPC rating: C (79)
- Terms, conditions and requirements -
Minimum household income requirement: £25,567^
Application process: A financial assessment must be completed before any physical viewing can take place. This forms part of Home Group’s buyer approval process. These assessments are carried out remotely by The Mortgage People. Once you have confirmed an interest in purchasing a property, the contact details will be made available.
We will not carry out any credit checks or contact any reference agencies without your written consent.
Help to Buy Agent: In order to apply you must be registered with South . You will need to provide your htb reference when completing the application process.
Current homeowners: Anyone who currently owns a home must have a sale agreed to apply.
Priority: Priority is given to first time buyers.
- Viewings -
In addition to the financial assessment, a virtual tour is required before any physical viewing can take place.
Virtual and physical viewings are held strictly by appointment - call today for more information.
Only those who have physically viewed the property are able to apply. If you have viewed and would like to apply please register your interest with the Resales Team.
More informationReport this listing
Want an expert valuation of your home?Book an agent valuation
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by - Home Group Limited - EC1M. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Home Group Limited - EC1M for full details and further information.