6 bed detached bungalow for sale St. Lukes Avenue, Ramsgate, Kent CT11
- St Lawrence College0.2 miles
- St Ethelbert's Catholic Primary School0.2 miles
- Dumpton Park0.5 miles
- Ramsgate0.5 miles
Features and description
- Unique Mediterranean style chalet bungalow
- Set within 0.276 acres of secluded gardens
- Flexible reception space, perfect for entertaining
- Potential annex with separate shower and sitting room
- Short walk from the high street, station and marina
- Secure gated driveway
- EPC energy rating D
What the Owner says:
“We fell in love with the place the moment we saw it. We really appreciated the feeling of space and privacy despite being near the town centre, as well as the villa's unique qualities that includes some superb quality features such as the staircases, the beautiful wood doors, the brick pillars and the beamed and vaulted ceilings. Although it has everything you need for modern day living you can still feel the echoes of the past as it had its origins in the 1920s, but has been considerably extended and enhanced in recent years.
However as our family have now all ‘flown the nest' we feel it is time to downsize but we still want to live in the same area as it is so convenient. There is a nearby shop if you need something in a hurry and it it an easy walk to the station if you want to commute to London. You can walk or cycle into the centre of town in with its marina and harbour as well as high street stores and individual shops and a variety of excellent restaurants, numerous bars and cafes along Harbour Parade. For anyone with young children the sandy beach is not far away and there is easy road access to Canterbury and Dover. As well as the excellent Chatham House and Clarendon Grammar school there is also St Lawrence College private school literally on the doorstep and for younger members of the family there are a number of primary and prep schools including Newlands and Chilton Primary schools, Wellesley and St Lawrence Junior school”.
- Reception Hall 16'8 (5.08m) x 15'4 (4.68m) narrowing to 11'2 (3.41m)
- Lounge/Diner 37'5 x 16'3 (11.41m x 4.96m)
- Snug 10'7 x 9'6 (3.23m x 2.90m)
- Study 17'5 x 14'8 (5.31m x 4.47m)
- Family Bath/Shower Room 14'9 x 11'3 (4.50m x 3.43m)
- Utility Room 9'6 x 6'7 (2.90m x 2.01m)
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room 24'1 x 13.5 + 9'0" x 7'8 (7.35m x 2.34m)
- Morning Room 18'0 x 11'0 x 6'2" (5.49m x 3.36m)
- Inner Hall
- Sitting Room 10'9 x 10'6 (3.28m x 3.20m)
- Shower Room
- Bedroom 17'6 (5.34m) narrowing to 12'0 (3.66m) x 12'2 (3.71m)
- Office Area
- Master Bedroom 24'8 (7.52m) narrowing to 20'8 (6.30m) x 18'0 (5.49m)
- En-Suite Bathroom/Dressing 16'2 x 6'6 (4.93m x 1.98m)
- Bedroom 2 14'5 (4.40m) narrowing to 10'4 (3.15m) x 13'7 maximum (4.14m)
- Bedroom 3 14'8 (4.47m) x 11'4 (3.46m) narrowing to 9'3 (2.82m)
- Bedroom 4 11'1 x 6'7 (3.38m x 2.01m)
- Bedroom 5 12'1 x 9'2 (3.69m x 2.80m)
- Rear Garden
- Side Courtyard
- Gated Driveway
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
We are pleased to offer our customers a range of additional services to help them with moving home. None of these services are obligatory and you are free to use service providers of your choice. Current regulations require all estate agents to inform their customers of the fees they earn for recommending third party services. If you choose to use a service provider recommended by Fine & Country, details of all referral fees can be found at the link below. If you decide to use any of our services, please be assured that this will not increase the fees you pay to our service providers, which remain as quoted directly to you.
2 floor plans available
View the floor plans to understand the space and layout of this property.
More informationReport this listing
Want an expert valuation of your home?Book an agent valuation
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by - Fine & Country - Canterbury. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Fine & Country - Canterbury for full details and further information.