4 bed detached house for sale Field Gardens, Thornes, Wakefield WF2
- Methodist Voluntary Controlled Junior, Infant and Nursery School: With Communication Resource0 miles
- Sandal Magna Community Academy0.7 miles
- Wakefield Kirkgate0.8 miles
- Sandal & Agbrigg0.8 miles
Features and description
Good Transport Links
Virtual Tour Available
- Guide Price: £265,000 - £285,000
- Attractive 4 Bedroom Detached Family Home
- UPVC and GCH
- Excellent room sizes
- Close to local schools and other amenities
- Viewing essential
Guide Price: £265,000 - £285,000. Attractive 4 Bedroom Detached Home in Thornes set back from the roadside. One of several individually built properties and hosts a great deal of space and character. Ideal for the family with excellent schools and amenities in the locality. Viewing by Appointment.
Guide Price: £265,000 - £285,000. Attractive 4 bedroom Detached home in Thornes set back from the roadside. One of several individually built properties and hosts a great deal of space and character. Ideal for the family with excellent schools and amenities in the locality. Comprising generous entrance hallway leading to the downstairs cloakroom, 2 reception rooms and a breakfast style kitchen overlooking attractive rear gardens, separate utility room, 4 bedrooms, master with generous wardrobe space and en-suite, family bathroom. The property has a small lawned and hedged garden to the front as well as off road parking leading to the garage and enclosed and secure gardens to the rear. Viewing by Appointment.
Upvc door to the front with obscure glazed leaded panels and chrome fixtures which leads into the entrance hallway.
Wood style laminate flooring, deep skirting boards, radiator, coving to ceiling, alarm system. Good size storage cupboard.
Living Room 20' 2" Max x 11' 8" Max ( 6.15m Max x 3.56m Max )
Upvc bay window overlooking the gardens with a great deal of privacy. Radiator with thermostat, deep skirting boards, coving to ceiling, laminate floor, tv point, living flame style gas fire with a marble style base, back and ornate hearth. French doors open into the dining room.
Dining Room 12' 1" Max x 8' Max ( 3.68m Max x 2.44m Max )
French door leading to the rear gardens. Laminate flooring, radiator, coving to ceiling.
Upvc obscure glazed window to the side aspect. Suite comprising of a low level flush w.c, pedestal wash basin with mixer tap and tiled splashback. Tiled floor.
Dining Kitchen 16' 3" Max x 9' 5" Max ( 4.95m Max x 2.87m Max )
French door leading out to the rear gardens. Two upvc windows to the side aspect. A range of base and wall units with chrome fixtures, four ring gas hob, electric double oven and grill beneath, extractor fan above, stainless steel one and a half size sink and drainer with a mixer tap, plumbing for an automatic washing machine, space for other utilities including fridge freezer. In the dining area: Fully tiled floor, radiator with thermostat, deep skirting boards, ceiling downlights. Door access leads to the utility room.
Utility Room 6' x 5' 11" Max ( 1.83m x 1.80m Max )
Upvc door to access the rear. Plumbing for a washing machine, space for a dryer, sink and drainer with mixer tap, cupboards space, space for other utilities. Vinyl flooring and radiator.
First Floor Landing
Staircase access to the first floor landing. Upvc window to the side aspect. Loft access, radiator, airing cupboard providing a good deal of storage space.
Bedroom 1 15' 8" Max x 12' 2" Max ( 4.78m Max x 3.71m Max )
Upvc window to the front aspect. Radiator with thermostat. Fitted wardrobe with french doors. Door provides access to the en-suite.
Upvc obscure glazed window to the front aspect. Suite comprising of a pedestal wash basin with mixer tap, low level flush w.c. And a shower cubicle. Tiled floor, partly tiled walls, ceiling downlights, extractor fan and a radiator.
Bedroom 2 12' 8" x 9' 3" ( 3.86m x 2.82m )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect. Radiator.
Bedroom 3 10' 10" x 8' 8" ( 3.30m x 2.64m )
Double gazed window to the front aspect. Radiator and laminate flooring.
Bedroom 4 9' 10" x 10' 10" ( 3.00m x 3.30m )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect. Radiator.
Upvc obscure glazed window to the rear aspect. Suite comprising of a paneled bath wit mixer tap, bi-folding shower screen and shower attachment, low level flush w.c. And pedestal wash basin with mixer tap. Radiator, vinyl flooring, ceiling downlights.
Driveway to the front with access to the garage, lawned garden and maturing plants and borders. Enclosed rear gardens with a paved patio terrace, outside lighting and a water supply.
Leave William H Brown via Westgate and take a left onto Queen Street. At the traffic lights turn right onto George Street. At the roundabout take the 2nd exit onto Denby Dale Road. At the 2nd roundabout take the first exit onto Thornes Lane. Take a right onto Field Lane and continue on Field Lane passed the school and then take a left onto Field Gardens. The property can be found on the right.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
2 floor plans available
View the floor plans to understand the space and layout of this property.
1 virtual tour available
Step inside the property with a virtual tour or video walkthrough.
More informationReport this listing
Want an expert valuation of your home?Book an agent valuation
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by - William H Brown - Wakefield. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact William H Brown - Wakefield for full details and further information.