3 bed terraced house for sale Willow Grove, Chester CH2
- St Martin's Academy Chester0.5 miles
- Hoole Church of England Primary School0.6 miles
- Chester1 miles
- Bache1.4 miles
Features and description
- Three bedroom mid terrace
- Deceptively spacious
- Highly sought after location
- Extensive rear garden with outbuildings
- Priced to sell
Swetenhams are pleased to bring to the market this deceptively spacious mid terrace house in the sought after area of Hoole. Benefiting from lounge, dining room, kitchen and wet room. Externally there is off road parking and extensive garden with outbuildings to the rear. Viewing Highly Recommended
Swetenhams are pleased to bring to the market this deceptively spacious mid terrace house, situated within the highly sought after area of Hoole. With the area becoming increasingly popular due to its close proximity to Motorways, North Wales and Chester City centre, the property is a short walking distance from the local amenities of Hoole high street and reputable schooling. Internally and to the ground floor the property benefits from entrance hall, lounge, dining room and kitchen. To the first floor there are 3 bedrooms and wet room, with the landing providing loft access. Externally and to the front of the property it benefits from off road parking which enclosed by a low level wall and to the rear is a fully enclosed extensive rear garden with additional outbuildings.
With front door, stairs leading to first floor, understairs cupboard, radiator and laminate flooring.
Lounge 13' 7" x 12' 10" ( 4.14m x 3.91m )
With window to front elevation, gas fire, radiator, telephone and TV point, carpet flooring.
Dining Room Open To Kitchen 8' 1" x 8' 6" ( 2.46m x 2.59m )
With window to rear elevation, open archway leading to kitchen, radiator, TV point and laminate flooring.
Kitchen 8' 6" x 11' 4" ( 2.59m x 3.45m )
With window and door to rear elevation, comprising of base and wall units, stainless steel sink and drainer, integrated electric oven and 4 burner gas hob, space and plumbing for washing machine, title splashback and laminate flooring.
Bedroom One 12' 11" x 11' 4" ( 3.94m x 3.45m )
With double windows to front elevation, storage cupboard, radiator and carpet flooring.
Bedroom Two 8' 7" x 13' 5" ( 2.62m x 4.09m )
With window to rear elevation, radiator and carpet flooring.
Bedroom Three 8' x 10' 3" ( 2.44m x 3.12m )
With window to front elevation, radiator and carpet flooring.
With frosted window to rear elevation, comprising of WC, wash hand basin, electric shower, Chrome towel radiator, full tile wall coverings, vinyl flooring.
To the front of the property is drop kerb access to driveway allowing off road parking and concealed by low level brick wall.
To the rear of the property is an extensive large garden, with paved area and outbuildings.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
More informationReport this listing
Want an expert valuation of your home?Book an agent valuation
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by - Swetenhams - Chester. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Swetenhams - Chester for full details and further information.