Sharman Quinney is pleased to be chosen to market this non estate bungalow, situated at the end of a country lane on an approximate plot of 1/2 acre (sts) overlooking open fields. Viewing is a must to appreciate the quiet location and potential for this established property.
Open Plan Entrance Hall
Double glazed entrance door, PVCu double glazed window to front and side, radiator, laminate flooring, opening to:
5.48m x 3.61m (18' x 11'10"). Open fire, radiator, laminate flooring, coving to ceiling, PVCu double glazed French doors to side, door to Inner Hallway, opening to:
6.52m x 2.90m (21'5" x 9'6") minimum excluding chimney breast. Fitted with a matching range of base and eye level units with worktop space over, 1½ bowl stainless steel sink with single drainer and mixer tap, space for dishwasher and cooker, built-in extractor hood, PVCu double glazed window to front and side, wall mounted boiler, two radiators, laminate vinyl flooring, sliding door to:
Fitted with a matching range of base and eye level units with worktop space over, butler style sink unit, space for fridge/freezer, PVCu opaque double glazed window to side, PVCu double glazed window to front and rear, wall mounted fuse box, two radiators, vinyl flooring, fitted WC, door to:
PVCu opaque double glazed window to front.
Storage cupboard, tiled flooring, access to loft, PVCu double glazed side door leading to garden, door to:
4.81m x 3.04m (15'9" x 10') maximum including built-in wardrobes. PVCu double glazed window to side, fitted with a range of wardrobe space with overhead storage, radiator.
3.03m x 3.62m (9'11" x 11'11"). PVCu double glazed window to side, radiator.
2.33m x 2.60m (7'8" x 8'6"). PVCu double glazed window to side, radiator.
Fitted with three piece suite comprising bath with shower attachment over and folding glass screen, wash hand basin with cupboards under and mixer tap, close coupled WC, tiled surround, heated towel rail, PVCu opaque double glazed window to side, laminate flooring.
To the front is a tarmac driveway, side access to rear garden, laid to lawn with concrete pathway leading to entrance door and established shrub borders with a range of ornamental trees.
Rear garden is enclosed by fencing to rear, greenhouse, timber shed, metal shed, outside cold water tap, laid to lawn with hedging, range of ornamental trees, gated access to an additional rear garden area: Mostly laid to lawn with hedging and a large timber workshop.
(formally the garage) 5.31m x 2.75m (17'5" x 9'). Detached building with side courtesy door, power and light connected, PVCu opaque double glazed window to front and side, opening to:
Space for freezer, PVCu opaque double glazed window to side, PVCu double glazed door to side.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither Sharman Quinney nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.