2 bed flat for sale London Road, Alvaston, Derby DE24
- Wyndham Primary Academy0.3 miles
- St John Fisher Catholic Voluntary Academy0.4 miles
- Spondon1.3 miles
- Peartree1.7 miles
Features and description
- Ground Floor Apartment
- Two Bedrooms
- Modern Kitchen
- Central Location In Alvaston
- Easy Access To City & Road Links
- Ideal Buy To Let / First Time Buy
no chain - ideal buy to let investment - A spacious ground floor apartment in the centre of Alvaston ideally suited to a buy to let investor or firs time buyer offered for sale with no onward chain.
A spacious ground floor apartment in the centre of Alvaston ideally suited to a buy to let investor or first time buyer offered for sale with no onward chain. The accommodation in brief comprises of an entrance hallway accessed via a secure communal area, lounge/dining room, two double bedrooms and bathroom. Outside can be found a single garage. The property is ideally located for easy access to Derby City, local road links, amenities in Alvaston and is a short distance away from Rolls Royce, Bombardier and Pride Park. An internal viewing comes highly advised.
Accessed via secure communal areas. Having an airing cupboard and doors to accommodation.
Lounge/dining Room 16' 6" x 9' 10" ( 5.03m x 3.00m )
Having double glazed windows to the side and rear elevation, wall mounted electric heater and TV/telephone point.
Kitchen 8' x 6' 11" ( 2.44m x 2.11m )
Fitted with modern matching wall and base units with work surfaces over, stainless steel sink and drainer, part tiled walls, integrated electric oven and hob, space for fridge/freezer and double glazed window to the rear elevation.
Bedroom 1 9' 9" x 8' 1" ( 2.97m x 2.46m )
Having double glazed window to the side elevation and wall mounted electric heater.
Bedroom 2 8' 2" x 13' 1" ( 2.49m x 3.99m )
Having double glazed windows to the rear and side elevation, wall mounted electric heater and TV point.
Fitted with a three piece suite comprising panelled bath with electric shower over, pedestal wash hand basin and low level WC. Extractor fan.
Can be found a garage and a communal courtyard area.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. Money laundering regulations - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Burchell Edwards has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Burchell Edwards has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
1 floor plan available
View the floor plan to understand the space and layout of this property.
More informationReport this listing
Want an expert valuation of your home?Book an agent valuation
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by - Ashley Adams - Derby. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Ashley Adams - Derby for full details and further information.