3 bed semi-detached house for sale Hedley Rise, Wigmore, Luton LU2
Points of interest
- Wigmore Primary School0.3 miles
- Cockernhoe Endowed CofE Primary School0.7 miles
- Luton Airport Parkway1.7 miles
- Luton2.1 miles
These distances are calculated in a straight line. The actual route and distance may vary.
Features and description
- 3 bedrooms
- Sought after Wigmore location
- Own driveway with parking for two cars with additional shared parking bay
- Large conservatory
- Corner plot with good size garden and patio with brick-built BBQ
- Recently renovated throughout
- 5-minute walk to local shops, restaurants, and Asda superstore
- 2.5 miles to Luton Airport Parkway railway station
- Close to J10 of the M1
- Local to Wigmore Primary School and Ashcroft Secondary School
Located in Wigmore, this semi-detached home has been recently renovated throughout.
Upstairs there are 3 bedrooms and a fully tiled bathroom. Downstairs there is a modern kitchen/diner with bespoke oak worktop and stainless-steel features, a light and airy lounge leading to the ample conservatory, and a cloakroom between the kitchen/diner and lounge. The floors throughout the property are laid with easy maintenance natural engineered oak.
The house is situated on a corner plot. The front garden is laid to grass, having to its side a driveway for two cars, and additional space in the adjacent shared parking bay. The generous and sunny rear garden is laid to grass with various trees, shrubs and a flour bed, with a wooden shed and a metal shed at its far end. The good size patio is laid with stone, with a brick-built BBQ.
EPC Rating: D, Council Tax Band: C, Total Floor Space: 61 m2 (approx.)
1 floor plan available
View the floor plan to understand the space and layout of this property.
More informationReport this listing
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by - Doorsteps.co.uk, National. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Doorsteps.co.uk, National for full details and further information.