3 bed end terrace house for sale Mold Road, Ewloe, Deeside CH5
- Ewloe Green C.P. School0.9 miles
- Wepre C.P. School1.2 miles
- Hawarden1.9 miles
- Buckley2 miles
Features and description
- **Guide Price £180,000 - £190,000
- 4 bedroom end terrace
- Front and rear gardens
- Rural Setting with good transport links
- Spacious Rooms
**Guide Price £180,000 - £190,000 - 4 bed spacious end of terrace property, with open countryside views close to good transport links and set in a popular location. With mature gardens and ample parking, viewing of this delightful home is **Highly Recommended.
**Guide Price £180,000 - £190,000 This four bedroom end of terrace property is situated in a popular location close to the sought after Village of Hawarden in North Wales. Deceivingly spacious, with good sized rooms throughout and open countryside views, viewing of this lovely home is Highly Recommended.
UPVC double glazed door, radiator, wood effect flooring, stairs to first floor.
Lounge 12' 5" max x 12' 2" ( 3.78m max x 3.71m )
Front aspect double glazed window, feature open fireplace with hearth and surround, wood effect flooring, radiator.
Dining Room 10' 11" max x 9' 9" ( 3.33m max x 2.97m )
Wood effect flooring, radiator.
Kitchen 14' 9" x 11' 4" max ( 4.50m x 3.45m max )
Rear and side aspect double glazed windows, door leading into garden, fitted kitchen comprising a range of floor units with complimentary work surface over, Belfast style sink with mixer tap, space for oven and hob, space for fridge/freezer, integral dish washer, space for washing machine. Complimentary part tiled walls, traditional tiled flooring, wooden beam to ceiling.
Side aspect double glazed window.
Bedroom 1 12' 6" x 12' 2" max ( 3.81m x 3.71m max )
Front aspect double glazed window, radiator.
Bedroom 2 11' 10" x 7' 10" ( 3.61m x 2.39m )
Rear aspect double glazed window, built in wardrobe, radiator.
Bedroom 3 7' 7" x 7' 4" ( 2.31m x 2.24m )
Side aspect double glazed window, radiator.
Bedroom 4/loft Room 13' 8" x 11' 3" ( 4.17m x 3.43m )
Side aspect double glazed window, fitted storage cupboard, radiator.
Side aspect double glazed window, bathroom suite comprising low level wc, pedestal wash hand basin, paneled bath, fitted shower cubicle, heated towel rail, extractor fan, complimentary tiled walls, tiled flooring.
Fully enclosed front garden, mainly laid to lawn with mature planting, parking area.
Hardstanding paved area, timber built shed, greenhouse, enclosed garden areas laid with decorative gravel and shrub planting.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
More informationReport this listing
Want an expert valuation of your home?Book an agent valuation
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by - Swetenhams - Chester. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Swetenhams - Chester for full details and further information.