guide price £115,000 - £125,000
Ideal For The First Time Buyer Or Investor With - Entrance Hall, Lounge, Dining Kitchen, 3 Bedrooms, Loft Space, Family Bathroom, Gardens, Outbuilding & Off Street Parking - Book your viewing today!
Situated in this popular location is this extended family offering hall, lounge, dining kitchen, family bathroom, 2 bedrooms plus fixed staircase to loft space, gardens and off street parking.
With local amenities and good transport links this home is ideal for a first home or investment.
Call now to book your viewing today!
With double glazed door to the front and stairs to the First Floor.
Lounge 15' 5" x 12' 1" max ( 4.70m x 3.68m max )
With double glazed window to the front, feature fire place housing solid fuel stove which provides central heating and hot water, understairs cupboard, radiator and coving to the ceiling.
Dining Kitchen 17' 8" x 9' 9" ( 5.38m x 2.97m )
Fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units, sink and drainer unit, work surfaces, gas cooker point, tiled splashback, cooker-hood, radiator, double glazed window to the rear and double glazed door leading to the garden.
Bathroom with bath, shower cubicle with shower, low level wc, vanity wash hand basin and double glazed window to the rear.
With coving to the ceiling, radiator and stairs to the loft space.
Bedroom 1 13' 1" max x 9' 7" plus door entrance ( 3.99m max x 2.92m plus door entrance )
With double glazed windows to the front and side, feature tiled fire place, alcove shelving, radiator, walk-in cupboard and coving to the ceiling.
Bedroom 2 11' x 8' 8" max ( 3.35m x 2.64m max )
With double glazed window to the rear, airing cupboard housing hot water tank, radiator and coving to the ceiling.
Bedroom 3 7' x 6' 2" ( 2.13m x 1.88m )
With double glazed window to the rear, radiator and coving to the ceiling.
Loft Space 11' 3" restricted head height x 11' 9" ( 3.43m restricted head height x 3.58m )
With double glazed skylight window to the rear.
Low maintenance garden with paved area providing off street parking.
With paved patio area, decking area with pergola over, lawned area, mature fruit tree and timber workshop with light and power.
See below map for property location, for further information on the local area please contact the Residential Sales Team on .
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.