3 bed semi-detached house for sale Stoney Ridge Road, Bingley BD16
- Belle Vue Girls' Academy0.3 miles
- Beckfoot Upper Heaton0.3 miles
- Saltaire1.7 miles
- Bingley2 miles
Features and description
- *** guide price £180,000 - £200,000 ***
- Three bedroom semi-detached property
- Front and rear gardens
- Two reception rooms
- On a private road with parking
William H Brown is pleased to welcome to the market this three bedroom semi-detached property. This property is on a private road with a front and rear garden.
*** guide price £180,000 - £200,000 ***
William H Brown is pleased to welcome to the market this three bedroom semi-detached property. Comprising of two reception rooms, dining room, a house bathroom, a cloakroom and three bedrooms. This property is on a private road with a front and rear garden.
*** guide price £180,000 - £200,000 ***
Entering the property to the front through a hard wood double glazed door into the entrance hall, there is a hard wood double glazed windows to the front and a central heating radiator.
Lounge 16' 3" x 11' 4" ( 4.95m x 3.45m )
The lounge has a hard wood double glazed window to the front, wall lights, a central heating radiator, an open fire place, along with television and telephone points.
Dining Room 17' 8" x 9' 10" ( 5.38m x 3.00m )
The dining room has a hard wood double glazed window to the rear, hard wood double glazed patio doors and an under stairs storage with a single glazed window to the side. Comprising of a central heating radiator, television and telephone points.
Kitchen 7' 2" x 15' 9" ( 2.18m x 4.80m )
The fully fitted kitchen has a range of wall and base units with complimentary work surfaces and asterite one and a half sink and drainer. There is hard wood double glazed windows to the rear and side and a double glazed door to the side. The partly tiled kitchen comprises of a gas oven and hob with a cooker hood above, along with plumbing for a washing machine.
Side Entrance Hall
The entrance porch is to the front of the kitchen with a hard wood double glazed door to the front, housing the central heating boiler and dryer.
The cloakroom comprises of a hard wood double glazed window to the front, a low flush WC and a wash hand basin.
First Floor Landing
Stairs rise from the entrance hall to the first floor landing where there is a central heating radiator, a storage cupboard and hard wood double glazed French doors leading to the balcony.
Bedroom One 11' 4" x 13' 1" ( 3.45m x 3.99m )
Bedroom one has a hard wood double glazed window to the front, fitted wardrobes, a central heating radiator, as well as television and telephone points.
Bedroom Two 10' 11" x 8' 10" ( 3.33m x 2.69m )
Bedroom two has a hard wood double glazed window to the rear, a central heating radiator and boarded loft access which could be converted, subject to the relevant consent.
Bedroom Three 19' 10" x 7' 3" ( 6.05m x 2.21m )
Bedroom three has a hard wood double glazed window to the front, rear and double glazed porthole style windows to the side, along with a central heating radiator.
The house bathroom has a hard wood double glazed window to the front with a central heating radiator. Comprising of a low flush WC, a wash hand basin, a shower cubicle and the bathroom is partially tiled.
As the property is on a private road there is parking to the front and a block paved garden with a small slate front. To the rear there is a block paved garden with beds around and a pond.
There is a plot of land available through separate negotiation.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
1 floor plan available
View the floor plan to understand the space and layout of this property.
1 virtual tour available
Step inside the property with a virtual tour or video walkthrough.
More informationReport this listing
Want an expert valuation of your home?Book an agent valuation
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by - William H Brown - Shipley. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact William H Brown - Shipley for full details and further information.