2 bed flat for sale Westwood Road, Southampton SO17
- The Gregg Preparatory School0.1 miles
- Bevois Town Primary School0.3 miles
- St Denys0.6 miles
- Bitterne1.1 miles
Features and description
- Requested Location
- Shared Freehold Building
- Spacious & Bright & Airy
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Living Room With A Balcony
- Fitted Kitchen
- Three Piece Bathroom
- Garage & Parking
Situated on the prestigious and highly requested Westwood Road, this purpose built second floor flat enjoys an elevated position with two double bedrooms, a large living room with a south facing balcony, fitted kitchen, three piece bathroom, communal gardens, residents parking and a single garage.
Fox & Sons are pleased to offer for sale this two double bedroom second floor flat situated on the prestigious and highly requested Westwood Road. Elfin Court is a small purpose built building constructed in the 1970's consisting of only nine flats and a shared freehold. Entry to the building is via a secure communal entrance operating an intercom system, lift and stairs service the flat. On the second floor landing is a secure storage cupboard and rubbish chute. Upon entering the flat you are greeted by a hallway with doors to the living room and kitchen. The kitchen comprises of fitted base and wall cupboards, built-in single oven, electric hob and ample space for further free standing appliances. The living room is positioned at the front of the building with ceiling to floor height windows and a door leading to a balcony which enjoys a southerly aspect. An internal hallway features an airing/storage cupboard and access to the two double bedrooms and bathroom. Both of the bedrooms are good size double rooms and bedroom one is equipped with built-in wardrobes. The bathroom is fitted with a panel enclosed bath, pedestal wash basin and WC. Outside, Elfin Court offers well kept communal garden with manicured lawns and an array of established planting. Residents parking is available and there is a single garage situated in a block.
Kitchen 9' 10" x 8' 8" ( 3.00m x 2.64m )
Living Room 17' 7" x 11' 11" ( 5.36m x 3.63m )
Bedroom One 12' 6" + wardrobes x 12' 5" ( 3.81m + wardrobes x 3.78m )
Bedroom Two 10' 11" x 9' 11" ( 3.33m x 3.02m )
Bathroom 6' 10" max x 6' 4" ( 2.08m max x 1.93m )
Garage & Parking
Communal Gardens & Grounds
Head Lease - 950 Years Remaining
Service Charge - £1250 pa
Ground Rent - £45 pa
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
1 floor plan available
View the floor plan to understand the space and layout of this property.
More informationReport this listing
Want an expert valuation of your home?Book an agent valuation
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by - Fox & Sons - Southampton. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Fox & Sons - Southampton for full details and further information.