1 bed flat for saleKensington Place, Norwich NR1
Points of interest
- Notre Dame High School, Norwich0.2 miles
- Norwich Steiner School0.2 miles
- Norwich0.5 miles
- Brundall Gardens5 miles
These distances are calculated in a straight line. The actual route and distance may vary.
Features and description
- Sale by Modern Auction (T&Cs apply)
- Subject to an undisclosed Reserve Price
- Buyers fees apply
- Two bedroom City Centre apartment
- Double bedrooms
- Spacious lounge
- Ideal investment
**modern auction property ** This two bedroom City Centre flat offers buyers the opportunity to purchase a freehold above two commercial units on Kensington Place. This property would make a great investment opportunity!**
This two bedroom City Centre flat offers buyers the opportunity to purchase a freehold above two commercial units on Kensington Place.
This property is offered through Modern Method of Auction. Should you view, offer or bid your data will be shared with the Auctioneer, iamsold Limited. This method requires both parties to complete the transaction within 56 days, allowing buyers to proceed with mortgage finance (subject to lending criteria, affordability and survey).
The buyer is required to sign a reservation agreement and make payment of a non-refundable Reservation Fee of 4.2% of the purchase price including VAT, subject to a minimum of £6,000.00 including VAT. This fee is paid in addition to purchase price and will be considered as part of the chargeable consideration for the property in the calculation for stamp duty liability. Buyers will be required to complete an identification process with iamsold and provide proof of how the purchase would be funded.
The property has a Buyer Information Pack containing documents about the property. The documents may not tell you everything you need to know, so you must complete your own due diligence before bidding. A sample of the Reservation Agreement and terms and conditions are contained within this pack. The buyer will also make payment of £300 inc VAT towards the preparation cost of the pack.
The estate agent and auctioneer may recommend the services of other providers to you, in which they will be paid for the referral. These services are optional, and you will be advised of any payment, in writing before any services are accepted. Listing is subject to a start price and undisclosed reserve price that can change.
Lounge 17' x 12' 2" max ( 5.18m x 3.71m max )
Window to rear aspect, electric radiator, TV point, carpeted flooring.
Kitchen/diner 11' 7" x 10' 10" ( 3.53m x 3.30m )
Fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units with work surfaces over, 1 sized stainless steel sink/drainer, electric oven and hob with cooker hood above, plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge-freezer, uPVC window to side aspect, tiled splashbacks, laminated flooring. Irregular shaped room.
Bedroom One 13' 6" x 8' 6" ( 4.11m x 2.59m )
Window to rear aspect, built-in wardrobes, carpeted flooring.
Bedroom Two 12' 4" max x 9' max ( 3.76m max x 2.74m max )
Carpeted flooring, irregular shaped room.
Suite comprising of bath with mixer taps and electric shower over, wash hand basin, WC, uPVC window to side aspect. Airing cupboard housing water tank, part-tiled walls, laminated flooring.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
Floor plans and tours
Floor plans (1)
No virtual tour availableAsk agent for virtual tour
More informationReport this listing
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by - William H Brown - Norwich. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact William H Brown - Norwich for full details and further information.