3 bed flat for sale Felix Point, 5 Epstein Square, Tower Hamlets, London E14
Points of interest
- Lansbury Lawrence Primary School0.1 miles
- Mayflower Primary School0.1 miles
- Langdon Park0.3 miles
- Westferry0.3 miles
These distances are calculated in a straight line. The actual route and distance may vary.
Features and description
- Available through Shared Ownership
- Three bedrooms
- Beautifully presented
- Great transport links
- 24/7 concierge
- Residents' Gym
Viewings available | Once you have registered your interest, you will receive an email to book your viewing.
Felix Point is a stunning, three-bedroom first-floor apartment in the sought-after New Festival Quarter development. This spacious property has access to a private balcony and roof-top terraces with views over London. The residents’ gymnasium and a 24/7 concierge also complement the property.
The three bedrooms are fully carpeted and one room fitted with a floor to ceiling mirrored wardrobe. The bathroom and ensuite is light and tiled throughout. The living space is spacious with the kitchen on one side, all finished to a high standard. The terrace overlooks the communal gardens.
There are good transport links with Poplar and Westferry DLR stations (0.5 miles away) and Canary Wharf underground station less than a mile away. For quick access to Stratford Westfield Langdon Park DLR station is a 0.4 miles away. A great a range of shops, cafes, bars and restaurants can be found at Canary Wharf Shopping Centre and Westfield, both within easy reach from Felix Point. Also within close proximity to the property is the City Airport and the City of London.
The property is located in a seven storey apartment block and has an approximate size of 83m². The time remaining on the lease is 116 years.
- Nearest Railway Station: Langdon Park DLR station, Canary Wharf underground station.
- Bus Routes Nearby: D6,15,115 and night buses N15 and N551. Nearest bus stop is 0.2 miles away
The property located on the first floor comprises:
- Entrance/ hallway: Hallway with a video entry phone system. A free standing washer/ dryer is included in the hallway storage room. Additional storage is located before you enter the living space from the hallway.
- Living Room/Kitchen: Spacious lounge, with floor to ceiling windows and lots of natural light, leading to a modern open plan kitchen. Oak laminate wood flooring throughout.
- Kitchen: Mocha wall units by Manhattan, with polished chrome handles. Dark marble effect worktop. Integrated appliances including oven and hob and white fridge freezer.
- Bedroom One: Double bedroom with ensuite bathroom. Fitted, mirrored wardrobe. Wool twist carpet in Linnet.
- Bedroom Two: Double bedroom. Wool twist carpet in Linnet.
- Bedroom Three: Double bedroom. Wool twist carpet in Linnet
- Bathroom with WC: White suite, comprising panelled bath with glass shower screen, WC with concealed cistern and hand washbasin.
- Outside: Generous south facing balcony overlooking large communal gardens.
- Communal areas: Roof-top terraces, residents’ gymnasium and 24/7 concierge.
What happens after I register my interest?
After registering your interest for a Peabody home, you will receive an email confirmation from us. The email will confirm what you need to do next to secure a property viewing which includes completing a financial assessment with a mortgage advisor and completing the Shared Ownership Application Form.
If you don’t receive this email within an hour of your registration, please check your spam or junk folders and set your spam filter to allow incoming emails from Peabody. If you still haven’t received the email after checking here, please contact and our team will be able to help you.
Floor plans and tours
No floor plan availableAsk agent for floor plan
No virtual tour availableAsk agent for virtual tour
More informationReport this listing
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by - Peabody. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Peabody for full details and further information.