1 bed flat for saleQueen Street, Birkenhead CH41
Points of interest
- Green Lane0.1 miles
- Mersey Park Primary School0.4 miles
- Birkenhead Central0.4 miles
- Woodlands Primary School0.5 miles
These distances are calculated in a straight line. The actual route and distance may vary.
Features and description
- No onward chain
- Ground floor
- One bedroom
- Secure allocated parking
- Double glazing
- Gas central heating
50% shared ownership. Early viewing is essential to avoid disappointment! Situated within close proximity to all local amenities including shops and transport links is this well-proportioned one bedroom ground floor flat
50% shared ownership there is an option to have 100% full ownership. This may come on with action just waiting for an auction val. Early viewing is essential to avoid disappointment! Situated within close proximity to all local amenities including shops and transport links is this well-proportioned one bedroom ground floor flat. The property boasts secure allocated parking, gas central heating and double glazing throughout. In brief the accommodation comprises of an entrance hall, lounge, kitchen-diner, master bedroom and bathroom. No Onward Chain!
Door to the front aspect and radiator.
Lounge 13' 7" x 13' 2" ( 4.14m x 4.01m )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect, radiator, storage cupboard and door leading to the kitchen.
Kitchen-Diner 13' 7" x 13' 3" ( 4.14m x 4.04m )
An array of wall and base units with complimentary work surfaces, tiled splashback, single bowl stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer taps above, electric oven, gas hob with cooker hood over, space and plumbing for a washing machine, boiler, radiator and double glazed windows to the rear aspect.
Bedroom One 17' 4" Max x 9' 8" Max ( 5.28m Max x 2.95m Max )
Double glazed window to the front aspect and radiator.
Panel enclosed bath with shower above, WC and wash hand basin, partially tiled walls, extractor fan and radiator.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
Floor plans and tours
No floor plan availableAsk agent for floor plan
No virtual tour availableAsk agent for virtual tour
More informationReport this listing
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by - Jones & Chapman - Prenton. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Jones & Chapman - Prenton for full details and further information.