A very well presented, much improved home, set on a development of similar properties & offering: Entrance hall, lounge, re-fitted kitchen diner, downstairs wc, three bedrooms, ensuite to the master, re-fitted family bathroom, front & rear gardens, garage with new electric door, drive & gardens.
A very well presented, much improved family home which benefits from layout adjustments to the ground floor to provide for more suitable modern family accommodation. Further benefits include a re-fitted kitchen & bathroom along with a Hive smart system.
Farcet is a pleasant Village, set between Yaxley & Peterborough & offers local amenities to include: Village Store & Post Office, schooling, Church & Village Club. Main Line rail links to London Kings Cross are available from nearby Peterborough or Huntingdon.
Tiled flooring, radiator, stairs to first floor.
Lounge 13' 9" plus bay x 9' 7" ( 4.19m plus bay x 2.92m )
Double glazed bay window to the front, radiator.
Kitchen Diner 16' 10" x 10' 10" ( 5.13m x 3.30m )
Double glazed windows to the rear & door to the side. Re-fitted to comprise: Belfast sink with solid wooden work surfaces with cupboards & drawers below with range of wall mounted storage cupboards/. Fitted induction with cooker hood, oven & microwave along with dishwasher, tumble dryer and fridge freezer, radiator, understairs storage cupboard.
Frosted double glazed window to the front, close coupled wc, hand wash basin, radiator.
First Floor Landing
Double glazed window to the side, galleried landing with access to the loft & airing cupboard.
Bedroom 1 7' 10" extending to 10' 3" inc wardrobe x 10' 8" ( 2.39m extending to 3.12m inc wardrobe x 3.25m )
Double glazed window to the rear, radiator, fitted wardrobe with sliding mirrored door.
Frosted double glazed window to the side, concealed cistern wc, hand wash basin, shower cubicle.
Bedroom 2 9' 11" x 9' 7" ( 3.02m x 2.92m )
double glazed window to the front, radiator.
Bedroom 3 6' 10" x 7' ( 2.08m x 2.13m )
Double glazed window to the front, radiator.
Frosted double glazed window to the rear- refitted to comprise: Close coupled wc, hand wash basin, panel bath with shower, radiator.
Outside The Property
To the front there is a double with driveway along with open plan lawned garden. The driveway leads to the garage which benefits from a newly installed electric roller door along with power connected, eaves storage & courtesy door to the rear.
The rear garden offers a paved patio with outside tap and is laid to lawn. The garden is enclosed by fencing.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.