3 bed barn conversion for sale Barsham, Beccles NR34
- Gillingham St Michael's Church of England Primary Academy1.2 miles
- St Benet's Catholic Primary School1.4 miles
- Beccles1.9 miles
- Brampton (Suffolk)4.4 miles
Features and description
- Impressive Elizabethan Grade II Listed Converted Barn
- Beautifully Grand Sitting/Dining Room, Underfloor Heating
- Mezzanine Levels Including A Study Area
- Three Bedrooms, Two with En Suite Bathrooms
- Set Down a Long Private Road with Gated Entrance
- Ample Parking for Several Vehicles
- Within One Acre (sts) of Mature Gardens with Pond
- Many Original Features Including Brick and Flint Walls
- Sheltered Courtyard and Workshop
- Property Extends to 3536sq.ft.
1 floor plan available
View the floor plan to understand the space and layout of this property.
More informationReport this listing
Want an expert valuation of your home?Book an agent valuation
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by - Fine and Country - Beccles. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Fine and Country - Beccles for full details and further information.