5 bed detached house for sale Puckle Lane, Canterbury, Kent CT1
- St Nicholas' School (SEN)0.3 miles
- St Christopher's School0.3 miles
- Canterbury East0.4 miles
- Canterbury West1 miles
Features and description
- A stunning, spacious and contemporary new home
- Within half a mile of city centre
- Fabulous open plan living space with bi-folds to garden
- Leicht kitchen with high end Gagganau integrated appliances
- Double garage and vast driveway for multiple vehicles
- Delightful garden with separate woodland area
- EPC energy rating B (86)
What the Owner says:
“We are extremely proud to have built such a beautiful home in such a great location. One of the great things is that, although it is only about five minutes walk to the centre of the City, it is very quiet and in summer the leaves obscure all other properties".
- Entrance Hall
- Dining Area 22'0 x 12'9 (6.71m x 3.89m)
- Sitting Area 23'4 x 17'8 (7.12m x 5.39m)
- Family Area 25'2 x 12'7 (7.68m x 3.84m)
- Kitchen 12'8 x 11'3 (3.86m x 3.43m)
- First floor
- Bedroom 4 12'0 x 11'6 (3.66m x 3.51m)
- En-suite Shower room
- Bedroom 3 17'10 x 13'4 (5.44m x 4.07m)
- En-suite Shower room
- Bedroom 2 17'5 x 15'7 (5.31m x 4.75m)
- En-suite Bathroom
- Bedroom 5 15'3 x 8'9 (4.65m x 2.67m)
- Boiler Room
- Second floor
- Master Bedroom 17'9 x 15'3 (5.41m x 4.65m)
- Dressing Room
- Family Bath/Shower room
- Rear Garden
- Outdoor room/Garden Store
- Double Garage 17'6 x 17'2 (5.34m x 5.24m)
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
We are pleased to offer our customers a range of additional services to help them with moving home. None of these services are obligatory and you are free to use service providers of your choice. Current regulations require all estate agents to inform their customers of the fees they earn for recommending third party services. If you choose to use a service provider recommended by Fine & Country, details of all referral fees can be found at the link below. If you decide to use any of our services, please be assured that this will not increase the fees you pay to our service providers, which remain as quoted directly to you.
3 floor plans available
View the floor plans to understand the space and layout of this property.
1 virtual tour available
Step inside the property with a virtual tour or video walkthrough.
More informationReport this listing
Want an expert valuation of your home?Book an agent valuation
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by - Fine & Country - Canterbury. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Fine & Country - Canterbury for full details and further information.