Offers in region of£49,950
2 bed flat for sale Chatham Road, Northfield, Birmingham B31
- St Laurence Church Junior School0.2 miles
- St Laurence Church Infant School0.2 miles
- Northfield0.4 miles
- Longbridge1.3 miles
Features and description
Northfield, situated South West of Birmingham offer a number of sought after local schools including The Meadows & St Brigid’s Primary Schools, Shenley Academy Secondary School & Sixth Form together with Turves Green Boys’ & Girls’ Secondary School in West Heath. Regular road and rail public services are available with railway stations located in Longbridge and Northfield providing access to Birmingham City Centre with the M5, junction 4 and M42, junction 2 being readily accessible. Other facilities include Northfield Library, Northfield Pool & Fitness Centre and a range of shopping facilities locally including the rapidly expanding and recently regenerated Longbridge Town Centre.
* Retirement Complex for the Over 55's with impaired Vision (enquire with the Agent for further infromation)
* Delightful Location within the Development with Lounge having Juliette Balcony overlooking the delightful Gardens and beyond
* Open Plan Lounge to Kitchen
* Fitted Kitchen with single drainer sink unit, range of wall and base cupboards and drawers with work surfaces, four ring electric hob, oven and plumbing for washing machine
* Spacious wet room with toilet
* UPVC Double Glazed windows
* Facilities to include Voice Guided Lifts, Restaurant, Large Communal Lounge, Community Hub, Laundry Room, Hairdressers, On Site Handyman, Guest Suite for Visitors and Communal Gardens
* Support Staff are on Site 24 hours a day, 7 days a week by contractual arrangement
* Close Proximity to Northfield Shopping Centre & Public Transport Links
* Close to Victoria Common, Northfield Library
* No Upward Chain
* 24 Hour Emergency Call System
* Scooter Store Room
Tenure: The Agent understands the property is Leasehold for a term of 99 years from 1.1.2008.
Service Charge: We understand rent and management fees are as follows: The rent is £55.05 per week and the management charge is £79.98 per week, which is a total of £540 payable every 4 weeks (please note this is correct at time of print, purchasers should seek verification from their solicitor)
Heating & Glazing: Heating is provided by wall mounted electric heaters.
UPVC double glazed windows are installed.
There is an option to purchase a further 25% share from Midland Heart should purchasers wish to do so, Rent would then no longer be payable.<br /><br />
Communal Front Entrance With Stairs & Lifts To
Lounge (4.72m x 3.5m (15' 6" x 11' 6"))
Fitted Kitchen (3.5m x 1.6m (11' 6" x 5' 3"))
Bedroom One (4.34m x 2.9m (14' 3" x 9' 6"))
Bedroom Two (2.7m x 2.4m (8' 10" x 7' 10"))
Wet Room With Toilet (2.9m x 1.98m (9' 6" x 6' 6"))
Communal Car Parking
1 floor plan available
View the floor plan to understand the space and layout of this property.
1 virtual tour available
Step inside the property with a virtual tour or video walkthrough.
More informationReport this listing
Want an expert valuation of your home?Book an agent valuation
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by - Robert Oulsnam & Co. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Robert Oulsnam & Co for full details and further information.