See similar properties
  1. Property photo 1 of 9.
1/9
Sold subject to contract

Fixed price

£45,576

2 bed flat for sale Hungerdown Lane, Chippenham SN14

2 beds
1 bath

Property location

  • St Peter's CofE Academy0.2 miles
  • Redland Primary School0.3 miles
  • Chippenham1 miles
  • Melksham5.8 miles

Features and description

  • Leasehold
  • Two Bedroom First Floor Apartment
  • Brand New Development
  • Available on Shared Ownership
  • Parking For Two Vehicles
  • Bike Store
  • Viewings By Appointment Only
Solo Homes are pleased to offer a range of two bedroom apartments at the newly built development of Middlefields. These modern apartments are available on a shared ownership basis, which provides an ideal opportunity to make your next home move more affordable. Located approximately one mile from Chippenham town center, which offers a wealth of amenities.

Brand new two bedroom first floor apartment in Chippenham with great access to the M4.
Full market value £182,305, purchase a 25% share for £45,576.25. Rent on the remaining 75%, £313.34 per month. Monthly service charge of £81.19.
Higher or lower shares available, subject to affordability.

Available now!

Applicants will need to pass a small financial assessment prior to viewings and reservations.

More information

Report this listing

Listed by

Solo HomesView agent properties

Cawley House, 149-155 Canal Street, Nottingham, NG1 7HR
Logo of Solo Homes

Want an expert valuation of your home?

Book an agent valuation

Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by - Solo Homes. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Solo Homes for full details and further information.