3 bed flat for saleLumley Avenue, Skegness PE25
Points of interest
- Skegness Infant Academy0.2 miles
- Skegness Junior Academy0.3 miles
- Skegness0.3 miles
- Havenhouse3.5 miles
These distances are calculated in a straight line. The actual route and distance may vary.
Features and description
- Ideal cash investment buy!
- 3 Bed Top Floor Flat in great Central Location
- Short Distance from Extensive Town Centre Amenities & Seafront
- Versatile Layout & Parking to Rear
- No chain - Viewing Essential!
no chain***attention cash investment buyers***Versatile 3 Bed Top Floor Flat in great central skegness Location - Close to Seafront & Town Centre, recently re-furbished offering Skegness Skyline views & a Parking Facility to the Rear - Viewing a must - Call now!
attention cash investment buyers!
Versatile Top Floor Flat in Central Skegness location - perfect for easy access to the extensive range of nearby Town Centre Amenities on offer & the Award Winning Wide Sandy Beach/Seafront & associated attractions for which this popular East Coast resort is so well regarded. This recently refurbished flat also comes with a car park area for residents to the rear - based on a first come first serve basis. The flat itself has the benefit of neutral decor & flooring throughout and represents a perfect 'Pick up & Go' Investment proposition. The accommodation itself - which must be viewed to be fully appreciated - comprises secure communal entrance area/hallway leading via stairs to the flat itself which is located on the second floor with its own communal staircase and hallway to the top floor, offers a modern & functional Kitchen, Shower Room, Lounge & 3 Beds if desired, or 2 Beds & 2 Reception Rooms dependant on the needs of the occupier. The front facing rooms allow for views over the Skegness skyline & beyond towards the seafront.
The agent recommends an early viewing to register your interest as this flat is also being offered for sale with no upward chain.
A secure entry code communal door allows access into the communal hallway area with stairs leading up to the top floor where the flat can be accessed by its own entrance door.
The flat itself has a practical hallway area with doors allowing access to all rooms and benefiting from natural light in account of the internal window from the communal hallway. This area also has a radiator, electric fuse box and loft hatch access.
Lounge Dinner 12' 1" Max x 14' 10" Max ( 3.68m Max x 4.52m Max )
Having a dual aspect on account of the two double glazed windows to two elevations allowing for an abundance of natural light to flow into the room as well as enabling far reaching views over the adjacent Skegness skyline, the room also has two radiators, space for a dinning table if required and a restricted ceiling height in places.
Having recently been re-furbished with base and drawer units with an inset sink and complementary worktop areas, space for appliances including washing machine connection and a double glazed velux style window to the rear enabling for natural light to enter the room.
Equipped with a three piece suite including a low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin and shower cubicle with aqua board style splashbacks and an electric shower therein, complemented by feature floor and being fitted with an extractor.
Bedroom 1 9' 4" x 12' 2" ( 2.84m x 3.71m )
With a double glazed window to the side, radiator and having a restricted ceiling height in places.
Bedroom 2 7' 9" x 9' 6" ( 2.36m x 2.90m )
Double glazed velux style window to the front allowing for views over the Skegness skyline, radiator and having a restricted ceiling height in places.
Bedroom 3 6' 4" x 11' ( 1.93m x 3.35m )
This room could be used as an additional reception room if 3 Bedrooms were not needed by the occupier, with a double glazed window to the front elevation allowing for views of the Skegness skyline, radiator and having a restricted ceiling height in places.
To the front of the property can be found a hard landscaped communal front forecourt area with steps rising to the communal entrance door. Access to the graveled residents rear car park is via a driveway to the side of the building where parking for residents is available on a first come first serve basis.
Please be advised that the front shot features the block itself - which includes the top floor flat being offered for sale, the final three photos are generic images taken in and around the immediate Skegness area which are designed for illustrative purposes.
See multi map illustration.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
Floor plans and tours
No floor plan availableAsk agent for floor plan
No virtual tour availableAsk agent for virtual tour
More informationReport this listing
Stamp duty calculatorStamp duty explained
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by - William H Brown - Skegness. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact William H Brown - Skegness for full details and further information.