Studio for sale Wentworth Way, Lowestoft NR33
- Westwood Primary School0.2 miles
- Elm Tree Primary School0.5 miles
- Oulton Broad South1 miles
- Oulton Broad North1.4 miles
Features and description
- Studio Flat
- Living Room & Kitchen
- Dressing & Shower Room
- Lovely Location
- No Chain
A first floor studio apartment set in a 1980's custom-built block of 6, with private front and rear lawned gardens with hedges and existing flower beds, bin store and extensive parking. Within a short distance of Oulton Broad.
A first floor studio apartment set in a 1980's custom-built block, with private front and rear lawned gardens with hedges and existing flower beds, bin store and extensive parking. The location is near nearby shops, bus route, schools and amenity areas, within a short distance of Oulton Broad and Carlton Colville.
Pathway to main front entrance door, continue up the stairs and the apartment is situated to the right hand side. The communal area is maintained to a high standard by the owners and existing tenants, who undertake all the ground works and cleaning themselves, saving on management fees and other external costs. The internal walls are all bricked, and have recently been recarpeted. Communal lighting and electrics have recently been upgraded by the current owner.
Entrance Door into; Newly laid carpeted, wall mounted electric heater, double glazed window to side aspect, 2 x pendent ceiling lights, telephone point and sockets
Leading from Living Room- Wall and floor units with tiled surround, stainless steel single sink and drainer with mixer tap, electric cooker point, inset space for fridge freezer, extractor fan and double glazed window to front aspect. New vinyl flooring
Newly laid carpet, hanging rail, power point and pendent lighting.
Electric shower with tiled shower area, newly fitted vinyl, double glazed window, built in low level wc, sink and vanity unit
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
More informationReport this listing
Want an expert valuation of your home?Book an agent valuation
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by - William H Brown - Lowestoft. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact William H Brown - Lowestoft for full details and further information.