guide price £210,000 - £220,000
Wonderful Three Storey Home in West Hull with - Entrance Hall, Dining Room, Lounge, Fitted Kitchen, 4 Bedrooms (Master With En-Suite), Family Bathroom & Cloakroom, Rear Garden, Garage & Off Street Parking - Call And View Today!
A beautiful end of terrace town house located in this very popular residential area in West Hull.
This four bedroom property is a great size and is set over three floors.
Briefly comprising: A welcoming entrance hall leading to the dining room and ground floor cloakroom, modern fitted kitchen with central island. To the first floor is the lounge and bedroom two. To the second floor is the master bedroom with an en-suite, two further bedrooms and the family bathroom.
The rear garden is a good size and is south facing, plus a garage and a driveway providing off street parking.
Overall this is lovely family home and offers ideal family living space. Book your viewing now!
With double glazed door to the front, understairs cupboard and radiator.
Dining Room 13' 10" x 8' 8" ( 4.22m x 2.64m )
With double glazed window to the front, television point and radiator.
With wash hand basin, low level wc and radiator.
Kitchen 13' 7" x 14' 8" ( 4.14m x 4.47m )
Fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units, stainless steel sink and drainer unit, granite style work surfaces, tiled splashback, electric oven and electric hob, cooker-hood, integrated dishwasher, central island, plumbing for an automatic washing machine, space for a fridge freezer, television point, radiator and double glazed french style doors leading to the Garden,
With airing cupboard and radiator.
Lounge 13' 10" x 14' 5" ( 4.22m x 4.39m )
With 2 double glazed windows to the front, telephone point, television point and radiator.
Bedroom 2 8' 9" x 12' 9" ( 2.67m x 3.89m )
With 2 double glazed windows to the rear, television point, fitted wardrobes and radiator.
Bedroom 4 7' 4" x 8' 11" ( 2.24m x 2.72m )
With double glazed window to the rear and radiator.
Bedroom 1 12' 4" x 14' 9" ( 3.76m x 4.50m )
With 2 double glazed windows to the front, television point, fitted wardrobes and radiator.
With shower cubicle with mains shower, wash hand basin, low level wc, extractor fan and towel style radiator.
Bedroom 3 7' 1" x 11' 1" ( 2.16m x 3.38m )
With 2 double glazed windows to the rear and radiator.
Bathroom with bath with mains shower over, wash hand basin, low level wc, extractor fan and radiator.
With artificial lawned areas, decking area and parking space.
Garage 16' 7" x 9' ( 5.05m x 2.74m )
With power and light and up and over door.
See below map for property location, for further information on the local area please contact the Residential Sales Team on .
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.