Immaculately presented detached bungalow. Benefiting from off-road parking, garage and pretty garden. Only a short stroll into Axminster Town Centre and situated in a quiet cul-de-sac
Immaculately presented detached bungalow. Benefiting from off-road parking, garage and pretty gardens.
The accommodation, briefly, comprises of entrance hall, cloakroom, good sized lounge/dining room, modern kitchen and bathroom and three double bedrooms. Fully enclosed pretty garden to the rear. Garden, off-road parking for two vehicles and garage to the front of the property.
Situated in a quiet cul-de-sac, only a short stroll to Axminster Town Centre which offers a host of local amenities and shops including supermarkets. Excellent transport links, with Axminster Train Centre running directly to London Waterloo and Exeter City Centre. Local bus services run to the local 'Jurassic Coast' coastal towns of Lyme Regis and Seaton.
Entered via UPVC double glazed door, loft access via hatch, storage cupboard, cupboard housing boiler, coved finish to ceiling
UPVC double glazed window to front, low level WC, wash hand basin, tiled walls, vinyl flooring, heated towel rail, ceiling light point
Lounge 18' 2" max x 13' 1" max ( 5.54m max x 3.99m max )
UPVC double glazed patio doors opening onto garden, gas fire with feature surround, radiator, ceiling light point, coved finish to ceiling
Kitchen 13' max x 8' 9" max ( 3.96m max x 2.67m max )
UPVC double glazed window and door opening onto garden, range of high gloss eye and base level units with work surface over, one and a half bowl drainer sink with mixer taps, electric hob with cooker hood over, integrated cooker, dishwasher and fridge freezer, tiled splashback, vinyl flooring, radiator, ceiling light point
Bedroom One 13' 1" max x 9' 11" max ( 3.99m max x 3.02m max )
UPVC double glazed window to rear, fitted wardrobes, radiator, ceiling light point
Bedroom Two 12' 7" max x 10' 10" max ( 3.84m max x 3.30m max )
UPVC double glazed window to front, fitted wardrobes, coved finish to ceiling, radiator, ceiling light point
Bedroom Three 9' 6" max x 9' max ( 2.90m max x 2.74m max )
UPVC double glazed window to front, coved finish to ceiling, radiator, ceiling light point
UPVC double glazed window to front, panel bath with mixer taps and shower over, vanity unity incorporating WC and wash hand basin with storage, part tiled walls, vinyl flooring, spotlighting, heated towel rail, coved finish to ceiling
Single garage with up and over door
Fully enclosed rear garden with mature shrubs and trees, laid to lawn with patio seating area, raised flower beds and rockery, pond, gated side access
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.