3 bed detached house for sale Bronheulwen, Porth CF39
- Porth Community School0.2 miles
- Porth County Community School0.2 miles
- Dinas (Rhondda)0.6 miles
- Porth0.7 miles
Features and description
- Detached Property
- Sought After Development
- Ensuite Bathroom
- Driveway & Garage
- Three double bedrooms
Driveway and Garage! Three Double Bedrooms! Situated on this much sought after exclusive residential development on the outskirts of Porth, affording easy access to most local amenities, A modernised four bedroom executive style detached property. Boo an appointment 24 hours a day on
Peter Alan Pontypridd are delighted to offer to the market this three double bedroom family home situated on this much sought after exclusive residential development on the outskirts of Porth, affording easy access to most local amenities. He property further benefits from good road links as the A470 and M4 are only a short drive away.
The property is in need of modernisation but has the making of a great family home, The ground floor comprises of entrance hallway, Kitchen, Dining room, Kitchen and Utility room. To the first floor are three good size bedrooms and family bathroom. The property sits on a good size plot with front lawn and drive and garage to rear.
This property is in a great location and has plenty of room for all the family.
Enter via UPVC double glazed door. Access to all ground floor rooms and Stairs to the first floor.
Lounge 17' 3" x 12' 2" ( 5.26m x 3.71m )
This welcoming room is a perfect area for family gathering with UPVC to front and open up to the dining room.
Dining Room 12' 11" x 8' 9" ( 3.94m x 2.67m )
Great size room with UPVC window to rear
Kitchen 12' 11" x 11' 9" ( 3.94m x 3.58m )
A range of fitted wall and base units with worktops over, sink and drainer, integrated oven and hob, integrated dishwasher, large double glazed window to the rear elevation looking into the garden and door to the utility room.
Utility Room 9' 7" x 4' 10" ( 2.92m x 1.47m )
A range of fitted wall and base units with worktops over. Wall mounted boiler and door to rear giving access to the garden.
Access to all bedrooms and family bathroom. Access into loft with oull down ladder.
Bedroom One 15' 6" x 12' 6" ( 4.72m x 3.81m )
This bedroom benefits from built in storage over the bed and en suite bathroom. UPVC window to front.
A three piece suite comprising shower cubicle, low level wc and wash hand basin. Double glazed window to the side elevation,
Bedroom Two 11' 9" x 9' 10" ( 3.58m x 3.00m )
UPVC window to rear.
Bedroom Three 12' 1" x 11' 5" ( 3.68m x 3.48m )
UPVC window to front.
To the front of the property is a walled front garden which is mostly laid to lawn and slabbed path leading to the font of the property and giving side access.
To the rear of the property is mostly laid to patio with steps leading up to the drive and garage. Further gardens next to the garage which is mostly laid to lawn.
Council Tax Band - E
Welsh Primary School - ygg Llwyncelyn
English Primary School - Ynyshir Primary
Welsh Secondary School - yg Cwm Rhondda
English Secondary School - Porth Community
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither Peter Alan nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
More informationReport this listing
Want an expert valuation of your home?Book an agent valuation
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by - Peter Alan - Pontypridd. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Peter Alan - Pontypridd for full details and further information.