3 bed maisonette for saleTrafalgar Street, London SE17
Points of interest
- University Academy of Engineering South Bank0 miles
- English Martyrs Roman Catholic Primary School0.2 miles
- Elephant & Castle0.6 miles
- Kennington0.7 miles
These distances are calculated in a straight line. The actual route and distance may vary.
Features and description
- Sale by Modern Auction (T&Cs apply)
- Subject to an undisclosed Reserve Price
- Buyers fees apply
- Three Double Bedrooms
- Private Rear Garden
- No Onward Chain
- For sale by Modern Method of Auction (T&c's Apply)
- Split Level
For sale by Modern Method of Auction ***cash buyers only*** A rare opportunity to acquire this three double bedroom split level first and second floor purpose built apartment, located in a popular tree lined residential street and available for sale with the no onward chain.
***cash buyers only - For sale by Modern Method of Auction*** A rare opportunity to acquire this three double bedroom split level first and second floor purpose built apartment benefitting from a good size private rear garden. Found within a small private block the property is located in a popular tree lined residential street and is available for sale with the advantage of no onward chain, ideal for anyone looking for a swift move. A little internal modernising is required making this property perfect for anyone not afraid of diy and who is looking to put their own mark on their home. Situated in the heart of Walworth the vibrant Walworth Road is only moments away offering an eclectic selection of boutique shops, eateries and bars. Transport links are provided by Elephant & Castle Station (Northern & Bakerloo Line and overground services) as well as a variety of bus routes in to the West End and the city. The green open spaces of the recently regenerated Burgess Park are also found nearby.
Accommodation comprises entrance hall with stairs to landing, three double bedrooms, living room, kitchen/breakfast room, bathroom and private rear garden.
Prompt viewing is advised to avoid disappointment.
This property is offered through Modern Method of Auction. Should you view, offer or bid your data will be shared with the Auctioneer, iamsold Limited. This method requires both parties to complete the transaction within 56 days, allowing buyers to proceed with mortgage finance (subject to lending criteria, affordability and survey).
The buyer is required to sign a reservation agreement and make payment of a non-refundable Reservation Fee of 4.2% of the purchase price including VAT, subject to a minimum of £6,000.00 including VAT. This fee is paid in addition to purchase price and will be considered as part of the chargeable consideration for the property in the calculation for stamp duty liability. Buyers will be required to complete an identification process with iamsold and provide proof of how the purchase would be funded.
The property has a Buyer Information Pack containing documents about the property. The documents may not tell you everything you need to know, so you must complete your own due diligence before bidding. A sample of the Reservation Agreement and terms and conditions are contained within this pack. The buyer will also make payment of £300 inc VAT towards the preparation cost of the pack.
The estate agent and auctioneer may recommend the services of other providers to you, in which they will be paid for the referral. These services are optional, and you will be advised of any payment, in writing before any services are accepted. Listing is subject to a start price and undisclosed reserve price that can change.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
Floor plans and tours
Floor plans (1)
1 virtual tour available
Step inside the property with a virtual tour or video walkthrough.
More informationReport this listing
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by - Barnard Marcus - Kennington. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Barnard Marcus - Kennington for full details and further information.