2 bed terraced house for saleNorth Road, Clowne, Chesterfield S43
Points of interest
- Heritage High School0.2 miles
- Clowne Infant and Nursery School0.4 miles
- Creswell2.2 miles
- Whitwell (Derbyshire)2.7 miles
These distances are calculated in a straight line. The actual route and distance may vary.
Features and description
- Two Bedroom Mid-terrace Property
- Good Sized Living Accommodation Throughout
- Lounge, Fitted Kitchen & Conservatory
- Ideally Located in the Ever Popular Village of Clowne
- Excellent Transport Links & Local Amenities
- Tenant in Situ
- Viewings Highly Recommended
Offered for Sale with Tenant in Situ, is this two bedroom mid-terrace property which is ideally located in the ever popular village of Clowne, being ideal for investors. Viewings are highly recommended to truly appreciate this property.
Lounge 12' 2" Max x 11' 11" Max ( 3.71m Max x 3.63m Max )
A front facing PVCu door opens into the lounge which is fitted with a gas fire place with decorative surround, there is a central heating radiator, TV point and a front facing PVCu double glazed window with an internal door opening into the kitchen.
Kitchen 8' 8" Max x 11' 2" Max ( 2.64m Max x 3.40m Max )
Fitted with a range of wall, base and drawer units with contrasting worksurfaces and inset stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap and complimentary splashback tiling to the walls. There is an electric oven with gas hob above, an integrated fridge/freezer, whilst there is plumbing for an automatic washing machine. A rear facing PVCu double glazed window and a built in pantry cupboard, with stairs rising to the first floor landing and access given to the conservatory.
A PVCu construction conservatory with carpet to the flooring and doors which lead out onto the rear yard.
First Floor Landing
Stairs rise from the kitchen to give access to bedroom one and the bathroom with further stairs rising to bedroom two.
Bedroom One 11' 11" x 12' 3" ( 3.63m x 3.73m )
A front facing double bedroom which is fitted with built in wardrobes and shelving, a central heating radiator and a front facing PVCu double glazed window.
Fitted with a low flush w.c, built in base units with contrasting worksurfaces and inset wash hand basin, there is a shower cubicle and complimentary tiling to the walls. A chrome heated towel rail and a rear facing PVCu double glazed window.
Bedroom Two 19' 11" x 10' 11" Narrowing to 7'09 ( 6.07m x 3.33m Narrowing to 7'09 )
Located on the second floor is a further bedroom which is fitted with a central heating radiator and a front facing PVCu double glazed window.
(please note this room does have restricted head height near the window)
Outside & Exterior
To the rear of the property is a low maintenance yard area with timber shed.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
Floor plans and tours
No floor plan availableAsk agent for floor plan
No virtual tour availableAsk agent for virtual tour
More informationReport this listing
Stamp duty calculatorStamp duty explained
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by - William H Brown - Chesterfield. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact William H Brown - Chesterfield for full details and further information.