3 bed town house for sale Coral Drive, Ipswich IP1
- Whitehouse Community Primary School0.2 miles
- Westbourne Academy0.2 miles
- Ipswich1.8 miles
- Westerfield2.1 miles
Features and description
- Renovated Throughout
- Allocated Parking
- Large Master Suite
- Landscaped Rear Garden
- Perfect Location For Commuters
This beautifully well-presented three bedroom townhouse situated within the desirable area of IP1 boasts a large Master Suite, allocated parking and is modern throughout! Internal viewing is highly recommended so call our Sales Team now to avoid disappointment on this gorgeous family home!
IP1 is situated to the West side of Ipswich close to local schools, shops, supermarkets and restaurants. The town centre is within easy reach with a wide variety of shops, supermarkets, the Buttermarket and Sailmakers shopping centres as well as Ipswich mainline station for access to London Liverpool Street. The A14 trunk road is also close by for Bury St Edmunds, Colchester and Felixstowe.
Entrance Hall 12' 11" x 6' 9" ( 3.94m x 2.06m )
Under stairs storage, carpet and radiator.
Pedestal wash hand basin, low-level WC, extractor fan, toilet roll and towel holder.
Kitchen 6' 10" x 9' 8" ( 2.08m x 2.95m )
Double glazed window to the front with fitted blinds, radiator, grey vinyl flooring, a range of white eye and base level units with laminate roll top surfaces. Stainless steel sink with drainer and chrome mixer taps, tiled backsplash and an integrated oven with a four ring gas hob. Space for a fridge freezer and washing machine. Integrated extractor fan and spotlights.
Lounge 15' 9" x 14' 1" ( 4.80m x 4.29m )
Double glazed window to the rear and patio doors leading to the rear garden. Radiator, TV points and carpet.
Double glazed window to the front with fitted blinds and a velux window. Airing cupboard and radiator.
Bedroom Two 9' 3" x 14' ( 2.82m x 4.27m )
Two double glazed windows to the rear, radiator, carpet and TV points.
Bedroom Three 7' 4" x 10' 3" ( 2.24m x 3.12m )
Double glazed window to the front, radiator and carpet.
Master Bedroom 16' 10" x 14' 1" ( 5.13m x 4.29m )
Double glazed window to the rear and a velux window with fitted blinds, radiator, carpet, TV points, loft hatch, feature hang down lights and ample space for wardrobes.
En-Suite 10' 7" x 8' 10" ( 3.23m x 2.69m )
Double glazed window to the front with fitted blinds, radiator, low-level WC, pedestal wash hand basin, double shower with a glass enclosure and waterfall shower head, part tiled, extractor fan and space for a dressing area.
Remainder is laid to lawn with shrubs, cast iron railings and a patio walkway leading to the front door. One allocated parking space.
Large patio area with stepping slabs, artificial grass, contemporary decking area to the rear, fully enclosed, raised flowerbeds with bark and access to the allocated parking space.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
1 floor plan available
View the floor plan to understand the space and layout of this property.
More informationReport this listing
Want an expert valuation of your home?Book an agent valuation
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by - William H Brown - Ipswich. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact William H Brown - Ipswich for full details and further information.