2 bed flat for saleRougham Road, Bury St. Edmunds IP33
Points of interest
- Hardwick Primary School0.2 miles
- South Lee School0.5 miles
- Bury St Edmunds1.4 miles
- Thurston3.7 miles
These distances are calculated in a straight line. The actual route and distance may vary.
Features and description
- Over 60's Retirement Apartment
- Two Bedrooms
- Modern Shower Room
- Communal Gardens
- Close to Town Centre
- No Chain
This over 60's retirement apartment is located within walking distance to the centre of Bury St Edmunds. Benefitting from modern bathroom, two bedrooms and beautiful landscaped rear garden. For more information please call the branch.
The historic cathedral town of Bury St Edmunds affords excellent shopping facilities with the recently opened arc shopping centre and twice weekly open air market, together with educational, recreational and cultural amenities including the famed Theatre Royal and renowned Abbey Gardens with its ancient ruins. The A14 dual carriageway provides ready access to Ipswich, the East Coast, Cambridge, the Midlands, Stansted Airport and London via the M11.
Doors to lounge, bathroom and bedrooms one and two.
Bedroom One 13' 3" x 12' 1" ( 4.04m x 3.68m )
Window to rear aspect, coved ceiling and electric heater.
Bedroom Two 9' 8" x 8' ( 2.95m x 2.44m )
Window to front aspect, coved ceiling and electric heater.
Velux window to front aspect, comfort WC, vanity wash hand basin, shower cubical, part tiled walls, coved ceiling, extractor fan, heated towel rail and towel rail.
Lounge 11' 10" x 15' 7" ( 3.61m x 4.75m )
Patio door to balcony, door to kitchen, coved ceiling, electric fire with surround, electric heater and TV point.
Kitchen 8' 9" x 10' 4" ( 2.67m x 3.15m )
Window to front aspect, fitted with wall and base units, rolled edge work surface, single stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap, electric oven and hob above. Space for fridge freezer and washing machine. Coved ceiling and part tiled walls.
Southgate House is approached by a long sweeping driveway leading to the main building with parking to the front together with additional visitors spaces.
The development enjoys the benefits of well maintained communal mature grounds and residents lounge facility.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
Floor plans and tours
Floor plans (1)
No virtual tour availableAsk agent for virtual tour
More informationReport this listing
Stamp duty calculatorStamp duty explained
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by - William H Brown - Bury St Edmunds. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact William H Brown - Bury St Edmunds for full details and further information.