6 bed detached bungalow for sale Sonoma, Carruchan, Dumfries DG2
- Cargenbridge School0.7 miles
- Troqueer School1.6 miles
- Dumfries2.5 miles
Features and description
- Unique 6 bedroom detached family home, with integral double garage
- Situated in secluded location, on the edge of Dumfries
- Surrounded by approximately 1.5 acres of fully enclosed garden ground
- Ample parking for 6 vehichles
- Easy access to the Solway coast, and forest walks
- Public rooms benefiting from sunlight most of the day
Accommodation Ground Floor – Entrance Vestibule, Kitchen/Dining Room, Sitting Room, Utility Room, WC, Integral Garage, Hallway, Dining Room, Inner Hallway, Bedroom 2, Shower Room and Bedroom 3. Upper Floor – Lounge, Master Bedroom and En Suite Bathroom. Lower Ground Floor – Hallway, Bedroom 4, Bedroom 5, Bathroom and Bedroom 6.
Viewings Strictly by appointment only. Please contact the Selling Agents on .
Ground floor Entrance Vestibule - 2.41 m x 1.71 m UPVC composite door with side screen, from sheltered entrance with light adjacent. Wood effect laminate flooring. Ceiling light. Kitchen/Dining Room - 6.70 m x 4.17 m (at widest) Fitted with a range of floor and wall mounted units. Under unit lights. Ample work surfaces incorporating 1 ½ bowl ceramic sink with mixer tap over and drainer to side. Tiled splashbacks. Integrated double electric oven, 4 ring electric hob, stainless steel splashback and matching extractor hood above. Central light fitting with halogen bulbs. 3 windows, with roller blind. UPVC double glazed French doors to wooden decking, with curtains and curtain pole. Wood effect laminate flooring. Two ceiling lights over Dining area. Large double radiator. Sitting Room -
- 4.61 m x 4.06 m Fitted carpet. Two ceiling lights, each with 3 bulbs. Large window to rear, with vertical blinds. Television Ariel. Two double radiators. Wall fitted electric fire. Utility Room - 5.91 m x 2.98 m (at widest) Fitted with floor and wall mounted units. Ample worksurfaces incorporating stainless steel sink with mixer tap over and drainer to side. Tiled splashbacks. 2 windows, with vertical blinds. Clothes pulley. Space and plumbing for washing machine. Vinyl flooring. Two ceiling lights. Hatch to loft space. Two built-in cloak cupboards with hanging rails, shelving and double doors. Hot water and heating controls. Double radiator. WC - 1.80 m x 1.05 m Washhand basin and WC. Vinyl flooring. Double radiator. Ceiling light. Extractor fan. Obscured glass window, with vertical blinds. Hall - 4.16 m x 3.41 m (at widest) Fitted carpet. Two ceiling lights. Double radiator. Telephone point. Smoke detector. Central heating thermostat. Cupboard with shelving, housing trip switches, security alarm controls and immersion switch for hot water. Dining Room - 4.15 m x 3.47 m Solid Oak flooring. 2 ceiling lights. Large double radiator. 2 windows with curtains and curtain poles. Open balustrade to Lounge. Inner Hallway - 6.67 m x 1.05 m Fitted carpet. 2 ceiling lights. Hatch to loft space. Double radiator. Stairs to Master Bedroom. Bedroom 2 - 4.53 m x 2.99 m Fitted carpet. Double radiator. 2 windows with venetian blinds, curtains and curtain pole. Recessed halogen spotlights. Telephone point. Television aerial. Shower Room - 1.89 m x 1.81 m Fitted with a 3 piece suite in white comprising WC, washhand basin and shower cubicle with mira electric shower over, wet wall panelling and folding door. Respatex ceiling panels. Wood effect laminate flooring. Double radiator. Extractor fan. Ceiling light. Vanity cabinet. Bedroom 3 - 3.60 m x 2.94 m Fitted carpet. Ceiling light. Double radiator. 2 windows with venetian blinds, curtains and curtain pole. 2 built-in storage cupboards with double doors. Television point. Upper floor Master Bedroom - 3.49 m x 3.59m (ext to 4.78 & 1.77) Fitted carpet. Ceiling light. Double radiator. Television aerial. Window to side. 4 velux windows. Two wardrobes with double doors. Two further wardrobes and central dressing table with wall lights. En-suite Bathroom - 2.89 m x 1.64 m Partially tiled and fitted with a 3 piece suite in white comprising WC, washhand basin and bath with mains shower over and folding screen. Tile effect vinyl flooring. Ceiling light. Double radiator. Fitted shelving. 2 vanity cabinets. Velux window. Lounge - 5.34 m x 5.88 m Fitted carpet. 2 ceiling lights. 3 windows. 6 velux windows. Unused coal effect gas fire set in marble hearth and backing. Television aerial. Built-in shelved cupboard on Landing. Lower ground floor
Hallway - 7.59 m x 1.09 m Fitted carpet. 3 ceiling lights. Double radiator. 4 built-in storage cupboards all with louvre doors. Bedroom 4 - 4.66 m x 2.62 m Fitted carpet. Ceiling light. Double radiator. 2 windows with vertical blinds, curtains and curtain pole. Large understairs storage cupboard with hanging rail. Television aerial. Bedroom 5 - 4.80 m x 2.62 m Wood effect laminate flooring. Ceiling light with 3 spotlights. Double radiator. 2 windows with vertical blinds, curtains and curtain pole. Built-in wardrobe with hanging rail, shelving and double wooden doors. Television aerial. Bathroom - 2.17 m x 1.80 m Partially tiled and fitted with a 3 piece suite in white comprising WC, washhand basin and bath with mains shower over. Vinyl flooring. Obscured glass window. Ceiling light. Double radiator. Extractor fan. Vanity cabinet. Bedroom 6 - 4.32 m x 3.48 m Fitted carpet. Ceiling light. Large double radiator. 3 windows with vertical blinds and curtain poles. Built-in wardrobe with hanging rail, shelving and double doors. Television aerial. Telephone point. Outside The fully enclosed garden ground extends to approximately 1.5 acres, and is mainly laid to lawn. Woodland area to rear, which benefits from a variety of colourful birds and wildlife visiting the garden regularly. Raised wooden decking area from kitchen with views over open farmland and outside security light, and electric point. Paved path leads from decking to the front. Clothes drying line with poles. Oil tank. Ample parking for six vehicles, laid out in tarmac. Sandstone pillars with lights, and wrought iron gates give access to driveway. Outside security lighting. Garage 5.99 m x 5.88 m Joiner made double wooden doors from driveway. Further single door to rear garden. Window to rear. 2 fluorescent strip lights. Space for tumble dryer. Ample plug sockets. Fitted workbench. 2 built-in storage cupboards. Oil fired central heating boiler. Settings for security alarm. Water tap. Services Mains water and electricity. Septic tank drainage. Oil fired central heating. Council Tax Band – G. EPC – D. Entry Entry date to be mutually agreed. Closing Date Prospective purchasers should note that only parties who have noted interest through their solicitor will be notified should a closing date be fixed. The Seller, however, reserves the right to sell the property without setting a closing date. Offers Should be submitted in Scottish Form to:- Messrs. Grieve, Grierson, Moodie & Walker, Solicitors, 14 Castle Street, Dumfries DG1 1DR Tel : Fax : The details presented have been carefully prepared and they are believed to be correct, but are not guaranteed and are not in themselves to form the basis of any contract. A purchaser should satisfy himself on the basic facts before a contract is concluded.
1 floor plan available
View the floor plan to understand the space and layout of this property.
More informationReport this listing
Want an expert valuation of your home?Book an agent valuation
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by - Grieve Grierson Moodie & Walker. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Grieve Grierson Moodie & Walker for full details and further information.